Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
CMC has bagged ‘Best Vocational training Company Serving Social Cause- CSR’ award from Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (Assocham) for “English Intervention Program” which is an in-school supplemental learning program for students from classes UKG to 10th providing courses on Spoken & Written English skills.
Ms. Maya Swaminathan Sinha, Founder & Director, Clear Maze Consulting Pvt. Ltd. & CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. said: “We’re extremely happy to receive this award from Assocham.
The award recognizes the company’s contribution in addressing the lack of quality education and empowerment opportunities among lesser-privileged children through holistically designed programs.”
Shailesh Shahi, General Manager, CMC, received the award from Shri C P Singh, Minister of Urban Development, Housing & Transport Department, Govt. Of Jharkhand at the ASSOCHAM National Summit on Skilling India — The Way Forward on 31st July 2017.
Expert panellists in different sessions were including ASSOCHAM Ranchi Regional Office Director SK Singh, Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society (JSDMS) Mission Director Ravi Ranjan, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute (Ranchi Centre) Director Ajit Kumar Sinha, Amity University (Ranchi) Vice Chancellor Raman Kumar Jha, ICA Edu Skills Pvt Ltd MD Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Ranchi University ex-VC LN Bhagat, JSDMS ex-MD RP Singh, Veer Kunwar Singh University (Arah) ex-VC SP Singh.
Recently, CMC Skills Pvt. Ltd. had also won awards for “Skill development through PPP model” by Indian education Network.
Mr Atul Jaiswal, President – CMC Skills received the award in an Awards Ceremony organised on 21th July 2017 at Hotel Le-meridian, New Delhi.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018