We are pleased to Announce new Partnership between Company CSR & MSW Career Development Forum, Pune.
This project is aimed at developing an online search Portal for the Placement Details for job seekers. The system is an online application that can be accessed throughout the organization and outside as well with proper login provided. This system can be used as an Online Job Portal for job seekers. Job Seekers logging should be able to upload their information in the form of a CV. Visitors/Company representatives logging in may also access/search any information put up by Job aspirants.
The main objective of this partnership is to provide a online job search portal for employees about opportunities in different companies, NGO’s, Institutions & Government sector. It can manage Job vacancies, Job details, Bio data, Interview, Call later etc. This system is very useful for users because they need to submit resumes through there account and all uploaded resumes are visible to other users and visitors who provide job opportunities. This website provides a lot of features to manage all the data in very well manner. This website contains a lot of advance modules which makes the back end system very powerful.
We also providing internship programme for MSW students in the field of CSR, mental health, health care, children and families, HIV/AIDS, schools, disabilities, substance abuse, private practice, criminal justice, aging, management, international, advocacy, and other areas of social work.
Also, you can find jobs (and, if you are hiring, post jobs) in these and all areas of professional social work. If you are a BSW, MSW, or PhD/DSW looking for a job, or an employer looking for new BSW, MSW, or PhD/DSW staff, you are in the right place!
- Over 150 stakeholders converge to deliberate on solar energy roadmap at Nagpur - 16 February, 2018
- KPIT and NITI Aayog sign SOI for supporting Atal Tinkering Labs to promote innovation among school children - 16 February, 2018
- The Akshaya Patra Foundation wins ICAI Gold Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 2016-17 - 2 February, 2018
- Sahaj Foundation Launches Its Flagship Dialogue On Rural Development “प्रश्न विकास का” For CSR Professionals - 22 January, 2018
- ASCEND team spreads joy to children of UMANG NGO on makar sankranti - 20 January, 2018
- Kunwer Sachdev, Managing Director, Su-kam among Hurun’s Most Respected Entrepreneurs 2017 - 19 December, 2017
- BCTA Donates 2000 Footballs to the Delhi Government in the esteemed presence of the Chief Minister, Arvind Kejriwal - 17 December, 2017
- Emaar India nurtured the life of 450 labours’ kids through “Guardian of Hope” programme - 16 December, 2017
- Awards for SIFFCY 2017 Announced - 16 December, 2017
- Bihar Skill Development Mission’s Initiative Towards Effective Skilling of Youth of Bihar - 15 December, 2017