We are pleased to Announce new Partnership between Company CSR & MSW Career Development Forum, Pune.
This project is aimed at developing an online search Portal for the Placement Details for job seekers. The system is an online application that can be accessed throughout the organization and outside as well with proper login provided. This system can be used as an Online Job Portal for job seekers. Job Seekers logging should be able to upload their information in the form of a CV. Visitors/Company representatives logging in may also access/search any information put up by Job aspirants.
The main objective of this partnership is to provide a online job search portal for employees about opportunities in different companies, NGO’s, Institutions & Government sector. It can manage Job vacancies, Job details, Bio data, Interview, Call later etc. This system is very useful for users because they need to submit resumes through there account and all uploaded resumes are visible to other users and visitors who provide job opportunities. This website provides a lot of features to manage all the data in very well manner. This website contains a lot of advance modules which makes the back end system very powerful.
We also providing internship programme for MSW students in the field of CSR, mental health, health care, children and families, HIV/AIDS, schools, disabilities, substance abuse, private practice, criminal justice, aging, management, international, advocacy, and other areas of social work.
Also, you can find jobs (and, if you are hiring, post jobs) in these and all areas of professional social work. If you are a BSW, MSW, or PhD/DSW looking for a job, or an employer looking for new BSW, MSW, or PhD/DSW staff, you are in the right place!
- Empowering Sustainable Growth – 2019 - 13 September, 2019
- Dabur launches Plastic Waste Collection drive with East Delhi Municipal Corporation - 12 September, 2019
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs presents Awards at Ideas Fest 2019 - 12 September, 2019
- AN APPEAL FOR DONATIONS – South Asian People’s Action on Climate Crisis - 11 September, 2019
- Interview : CSR for Fitness, Leadership & Community Development. - 3 September, 2019
- BUSINESS ETHICS, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE - 30 August, 2019
- TAFE’s free of cost tractor rental platform – ‘JFarm Services’ launched in Assam by Shri Atul Bora, Minister of Agriculture, Government of Assam - 30 August, 2019
- Kathmandu Declaration On Sustainable Mountain Development And Tourism In The Himalaya - 23 August, 2019
- eBorneo Knowledge Fair - 23 August, 2019
- Business meets Human Rights - 21 August, 2019