Crixfeed is the focused digital media, Crypto Information Services Company for the decentralize asset exchange (DAX) and blockchain technology community.
Its purpose is to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community as the authoritative daily news provider dedicated to chronicling the space. The largest blockchain technology bringing from the world in crixfeed. The advent of Bitcoin and its stellar rise over the last few years has investors pouring their money into cryptocurrencies by the millions. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects achieved impressive returns, as well as dramatic declines. Now, others who seek to emulate the returns of their peers are looking for the next big thing in the market. There are currently hundreds of alternate cryptocurrencies, referred to as “altcoins.” Often the newest ICO, or initial coin offering, represents an opportunity to multiply one’s investment , but they are also highly risky. However, it’s hard to predict which coins will receive the most attention and why. So The market is much volatile and update of its required for a investor or those who attached hear with any reason. Crixfeed is an Indian company taking an initiation to build a platform where people get update, share thought and knowledge about blockchanin technology by seekers blogers and authors.
For more details please visit website at www.crixfeed.com.
- Jaipur’s Amanishah Nallah popularly known as Dravyawathi river project is upgraded with new-edge technology - 19 October, 2019
- Join DJSI Training Course @ Singapore - 15 October, 2019
- “India – A Thriving Entrepreneurial Ecosystem”- Fireside Chat Session with Mr. Ratan Tata - 14 October, 2019
- ANSYS inks CSR Agreement with Lila Poonawalla Foundation - 7 October, 2019
- Dabur Joins EDMC’s ‘Swachhta Hi Sewa Plogging Drive’ - 2 October, 2019
- Empowering Sustainable Growth – 2019 - 13 September, 2019
- Dabur launches Plastic Waste Collection drive with East Delhi Municipal Corporation - 12 September, 2019
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs presents Awards at Ideas Fest 2019 - 12 September, 2019
- AN APPEAL FOR DONATIONS – South Asian People’s Action on Climate Crisis - 11 September, 2019
- Interview : CSR for Fitness, Leadership & Community Development. - 3 September, 2019