Crixfeed is the focused digital media, Crypto Information Services Company for the decentralize asset exchange (DAX) and blockchain technology community.
Its purpose is to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community as the authoritative daily news provider dedicated to chronicling the space. The largest blockchain technology bringing from the world in crixfeed. The advent of Bitcoin and its stellar rise over the last few years has investors pouring their money into cryptocurrencies by the millions. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects achieved impressive returns, as well as dramatic declines. Now, others who seek to emulate the returns of their peers are looking for the next big thing in the market. There are currently hundreds of alternate cryptocurrencies, referred to as “altcoins.” Often the newest ICO, or initial coin offering, represents an opportunity to multiply one’s investment , but they are also highly risky. However, it’s hard to predict which coins will receive the most attention and why. So The market is much volatile and update of its required for a investor or those who attached hear with any reason. Crixfeed is an Indian company taking an initiation to build a platform where people get update, share thought and knowledge about blockchanin technology by seekers blogers and authors.
For more details please visit website at www.crixfeed.com.
- Adani VidyaMandir gets ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards as ‘School Serving Social Cause’ - 13 July, 2019
- Adani Foundation brings the joy of learning with new school building - 5 July, 2019
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019