Crixfeed is the focused digital media, Crypto Information Services Company for the decentralize asset exchange (DAX) and blockchain technology community.
Its purpose is to inform, educate and connect the global blockchain community as the authoritative daily news provider dedicated to chronicling the space. The largest blockchain technology bringing from the world in crixfeed. The advent of Bitcoin and its stellar rise over the last few years has investors pouring their money into cryptocurrencies by the millions. Cryptocurrencies and blockchain projects achieved impressive returns, as well as dramatic declines. Now, others who seek to emulate the returns of their peers are looking for the next big thing in the market. There are currently hundreds of alternate cryptocurrencies, referred to as “altcoins.” Often the newest ICO, or initial coin offering, represents an opportunity to multiply one’s investment , but they are also highly risky. However, it’s hard to predict which coins will receive the most attention and why. So The market is much volatile and update of its required for a investor or those who attached hear with any reason. Crixfeed is an Indian company taking an initiation to build a platform where people get update, share thought and knowledge about blockchanin technology by seekers blogers and authors.
For more details please visit website at www.crixfeed.com.
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018