New Delhi, June 20th, 2018: On the occasion of International Yoga Day, India’s largest Science-based Ayurveda company Dabur India Ltd is organising a series of Yoga Camps and free Health Camps across the country to popularise Yoga and Ayurveda and encourage the youth to embrace these ancient Indian traditions. The Arogya camps are being organised jointly by Dabur and National Ayurveda Students & Youth Association (NASYA).
The Arogya Camps will include live demonstrations on different asanas, in addition to Free Ayurveda Health camps.
“Worldwide, people have started adopting and appreciating the miracles of Yoga and Ayurveda in tackling lifestyle diseases. Dabur has taken the initiative to spread awareness among youth and spread awareness about the benefits of Yoga and Ayurveda through interactive discussions. The Arogya Camp is the latest step forward in this direction,” Dabur India Ltd Head-Healthcare Research Dr. J. L. N. Sastry said.
Dabur India Ltd Head-Ethical Marketing Dr. Durga Prasad added: “Yoga and Ayurveda have many similarities, and together help in effective management of lifestyle diseases. Dabur as the continuum of traditional Ayurveda and cutting-edge science strongly believes in passing on this knowledge to the younger generations which can take this heritage forward. Dabur has been doing its bit to promote and propagate the benefits of Ayurveda among students which will encourage young professionals to practice Ayurveda and take Goodness of Ayurveda across.”
As part of its initiatives to popularize Ayurveda, Dabur has also been hosting Health Camps across the country to reach out to the people across India and promote Ayurveda and also serve the needy. Besides offering free health check-ups to people, Dabur provides Ayurvedic medicines, investigation and treatment to the poor & needy, free of cost.
About Dabur India Ltd
Dabur India Limited is one of India’s leading FMCG Companies. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for 134 years, Dabur is today India’s most trusted name and one of the world’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company. Dabur India’s FMCG portfolio today includes five flagship brands with distinct brand identities – Dabur as the master brand for natural healthcare products, Vatika for premium personal care, Hajmola for digestives, Réal for fruit-based beverages, and Fem for fairness bleaches & skin care.
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018