Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted free Dental Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School (KGBV),Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Toothe Paste and Brushes freely for Prevention of Dental Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has Conducted Different Projects that includes free medical & Dental awareness Drive and provide medicines,Toothe Paste and Brushes freely also to the childrens studying in different Government Schools in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh, India.
In this Programme School Principal, Famous & Experienced Dental Doctor Shri. Krishna Mohan, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018
- Win over Cancer – An untold story by CA Arun Gupta - 14 August, 2018
- महिलाओं के प्रभाव में है नया मीडिया - 10 August, 2018