Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted free Dental Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School (KGBV),Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Toothe Paste and Brushes freely for Prevention of Dental Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has Conducted Different Projects that includes free medical & Dental awareness Drive and provide medicines,Toothe Paste and Brushes freely also to the childrens studying in different Government Schools in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh, India.
In this Programme School Principal, Famous & Experienced Dental Doctor Shri. Krishna Mohan, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- India to gear up for Industrial Internet Of Things (IIoT) revolution - 11 July, 2018
- Gurugram & Delhi students secure 1st position in International Robotronics Competition - 28 June, 2018
- TechnipFMC India CSR Initiative Seed of Hope Wins Special Recognition From UN Global Compact Network India (GCNI) - 26 June, 2018
- An Effective Team is the Key to Success and Mobility of a Firm - 26 June, 2018
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy associates with Maharashtra Mandal Singapore - 25 June, 2018
- KPIT Awarded the FKCCI CSR Awards 2018 for CSR Excellence in Basic Education - 22 June, 2018
- Dabur to Promote Yoga, Ayurveda among Youth on International Yoga Day - 20 June, 2018
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018