In an endeavour to laud womanhood, DLF Gardencity celebrated International Women’s Day here today. The event was organized for the women of their residential development, New Town Heights- Sectors 86, 90 and 91, Gurgaon.
The program kicked off with a lecture on women’s health by eminent gynecologist Dr. K.V.Mahalaxmi, HOD-Gynecology and Obstetrics, VPS Rockland Hospital. It was followed by a session with nutritionist, Dr. Jolly Jesse Joan, VPS Rockland Hospital.
Dr. Mahalaxmi advised the audience to keep a watchful eye on their health while juggling multi fold responsibilities. Dr. Joan gave valuable tips to everyone on balanced diet for physical as well as mental well-being.
Other main attractions included ramp walk, tarot card reading, nail art saloon and engaging games. There was also arrangement for stalls offering a variety of mouth-watering street delicacies.
“International Women’s Day is marked to recognize the contribution of women and their extraordinary role in the society. We truly hope that the health-related talks were beneficial and everyone had a fun-filled evening participating in the myriad of activities,” said Col. Tejbir Singh, AVP (Township), DLF.
“I would like to heartily thank DLF Gardencity for celebrating International Women’s Day. The lectures were enlightening and I shall definitely adopt the health tips,” said Ms. Rachna Satyam, a resident of DLF Gardencity.
“The Women’s Day program was not only entertaining but informative too. We look forward to more such events being held in future,” said Ms. Dimple Khera, another DLF Gardencity resident.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018