New Delhi : In an exclusive first of its kind Health awards, Double Helical organised ‘National Health Awards 2016’. In the esteemed presence of Mr. K.C. Tyagi, Rajy Sabha – Member of Parliament who is a prominent name in JDU, the award night took place. The Red Carpet cum Paparazzievent was organized at The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi amongst the presence of stalwarts of Indian Health Sector who on the day, were not looking less than celebrities.
Doctors play a very important role in development of the country and society. The event was organised in two phases; the first phase was an exclusive conclave on medical, health and environmental topics that witnessed participations from various experts of the subject. Esteemed presence of India leading doctors like Dr. Jayshree Mehta, Dr. Sunil Garg, Dr. Vinay Agrawal and others made the conclave interesting and full of information by sharing their mammoth pool of knowledge. In the second and final phase of the event; the crowd saw an immaculate award show that honoured and felicitated Doctors, Hospitals and Institutions for their tireless efforts for the society. The winners on the night were extremely happy and joyous as their efforts and hardwork was being acknowledged at such level.
On the successful completion of the event, Mr. Amaresh Tiwary, Co-Founder- Double Helical and National Health Awards said, “Doctors are considered no less than gods and their contribution towards the society has been splendid; for which we came out with this concept of awarding them. I sincerely hope that the topics covered and discussed during the conclave helps in the overall grooming of the health and medical divisions. Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the winners and thanks everyone associated with the award night for their tireless efforts.”
- CSR initiatives during Covid-19 is bringing Companies closer in Thailand - 17 September, 2020
- The Responsible Business Era! Presented by IICSR Group - 8 September, 2020
- CSR, SDGs & Purposeful Play- Another Webinar – Dr Anil Jaggi - 3 September, 2020
- Vodafone India Foundation, CGI and NASSCOM Foundation Launch DigiSakshar.org – An online Digital Skills Development Platform - 20 August, 2020
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020