Emaar India, leading global property developer celebrated the 47th National Safety Day & Week at its project sites in Gurugram and Mohali. The week-long campaign, being conducted by the Company from 4th-10th March 2018 with active participation by its Contractors, is aimed at renewing the commitment to work safely throughout the year and integrate Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) awareness and compliance into its culture and workforce.
As a part of the festivities, various safety awareness activities and competitions are being organized at Emaar India project sites including The Palm Drive, Emerald Hills, Palm Terraces Select, Marbella, Emerald Estate, Gurgaon Greens, Imperial Garden, Palm Gardens, Palm Hills, Capital Tower, and Colonnade in Gurugram, and Mohali Hills in Mohali.
The activities being organised by Emaar India this year includes special demonstration sessions and mock-drill training on safe handling of construction materials, machinery and equipments for workers. Moreover, safety awareness sessions with speeches by project heads and HSE team, flag hoisting, safety pledge, pinning of safety badge, banner & poster display, and safety awareness flag marches are also being conducted, along with health checkup camps for staff and labourers and prize distribution ceremonies for the best OH&S performers at site.
National Safety Council of India celebrates 4th March as National Safety Day across the country, with National Safety Week conducted from 4th-10th March every year. The theme for this year is “Reinforce positive behavior at the workplace to achieve safety and health goals”.
- Soul Of Braj Federation Organised, POSHAN MAAH Program in Braj Villages - 22 September, 2020
- CSR initiatives during Covid-19 is bringing Companies closer in Thailand - 17 September, 2020
- The Responsible Business Era! Presented by IICSR Group - 8 September, 2020
- CSR, SDGs & Purposeful Play- Another Webinar – Dr Anil Jaggi - 3 September, 2020
- Vodafone India Foundation, CGI and NASSCOM Foundation Launch DigiSakshar.org – An online Digital Skills Development Platform - 20 August, 2020
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020