Emaar India, leading global property developer celebrated the 47th National Safety Day & Week at its project sites in Gurugram and Mohali. The week-long campaign, being conducted by the Company from 4th-10th March 2018 with active participation by its Contractors, is aimed at renewing the commitment to work safely throughout the year and integrate Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) awareness and compliance into its culture and workforce.
As a part of the festivities, various safety awareness activities and competitions are being organized at Emaar India project sites including The Palm Drive, Emerald Hills, Palm Terraces Select, Marbella, Emerald Estate, Gurgaon Greens, Imperial Garden, Palm Gardens, Palm Hills, Capital Tower, and Colonnade in Gurugram, and Mohali Hills in Mohali.
The activities being organised by Emaar India this year includes special demonstration sessions and mock-drill training on safe handling of construction materials, machinery and equipments for workers. Moreover, safety awareness sessions with speeches by project heads and HSE team, flag hoisting, safety pledge, pinning of safety badge, banner & poster display, and safety awareness flag marches are also being conducted, along with health checkup camps for staff and labourers and prize distribution ceremonies for the best OH&S performers at site.
National Safety Council of India celebrates 4th March as National Safety Day across the country, with National Safety Week conducted from 4th-10th March every year. The theme for this year is “Reinforce positive behavior at the workplace to achieve safety and health goals”.
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018