Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
CME (CM Envirosystems) is set to launch customer “Experience Centres (EC)” in the major manufacturing & R&D hubs of India. The first such Centre will be set-up in Chennai, the “Detroit of India” by the mid-March, 2016. Each “Experience Centre” will display state – of – the – art “Simulation Technologies” of “Environmental Test Chambers” which are commonly used in the product development stage to conduct reliability testing and failure rate analysis.
Dwelling more on the new initiative, Mr. Praveen Crasta, the head of global business development, added, “Our customers are from diverse industries such as Automotive, Electronics, Electrical, Defense, Aerospace, etc. which, in India, are organised into different geographic clusters. With EC, we are reaching to those clusters offering a complete spectrum of Climatic & Mechanical simulation testing solutions and that too under one roof! When customers walk into our EC, they not only get an in-depth understanding of our test chambers, but also experience its real time utilities. This functional experience which they gains will help them to choose the best matched “Environmental Test Systems” for their need.”
“Apart from Chennai, our other ECs will be launched in New Delhi & Pune followed by smaller industrial hubs. All “Experience Centres” will be equipped with our standard range of “Environmental Test Systems” such as Climatic Chamber, Corrosion Test Chamber, Thermal Shock Chamber, Benchtop Test Chamber, Altitude Chamber along with the “Mechanical Test Systems” such as Shock & Bump systems, Vibration shakers, etc.,” concluded Mr. Praveen Crasta.
About CME :
CME is one of the leading manufacturers of Environmental Simulation Systems utilised by more than 600 companies across the globe every day. Since its inception in 1981 as a laboratory products manufacturer, CME has set many benchmarks in innovation and quality, earning a reputation as the reliable brand in the industry. The company is now the leader in Indian market holding more than 60% of the market share while its global presence has increased to 20 countries.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018