Fashion designer Jyotee Khaitan recently designed clothes for footballer and politician Baichung Bhutia. The collection was elegant and classic and comprised of bandhgalas, bandis, jackets, kurtas with salwar, patiala and linen shirts.
Jyotee is already known for her women’s wear. Her men’s wear collection launched couple of years back is being worn and has found the likes of the high profile like Omar Abdullah, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Baichung Bhutia, Dinesh Trivedi, Akshay Kumar and many more.
- Business meets Human Rights - 21 August, 2019
- Launch of book “The Sundesh Story” – MAKING THE DIFFERENCE - 7 August, 2019
- Companies may face penal action for not meeting CSR rules: Nirmala Sitharaman - 2 August, 2019
- Yokogawa Recognized with Frost & Sullivan Global Customer Value Leadership Award for Integrated Performance Management - 31 July, 2019
- Adani VidyaMandir gets ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards as ‘School Serving Social Cause’ - 13 July, 2019
- Adani Foundation brings the joy of learning with new school building - 5 July, 2019
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019