Fashion designer Jyotee Khaitan recently designed clothes for footballer and politician Baichung Bhutia. The collection was elegant and classic and comprised of bandhgalas, bandis, jackets, kurtas with salwar, patiala and linen shirts.
Jyotee is already known for her women’s wear. Her men’s wear collection launched couple of years back is being worn and has found the likes of the high profile like Omar Abdullah, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Baichung Bhutia, Dinesh Trivedi, Akshay Kumar and many more.
- Evergen and Airlabs announce World’s first Clean Air Zone “AirHavn”– to demonstrate an innovative new technology to clean air pollution in Delhi - 14 June, 2018
- World Environment Day Celebration with Rays-Ek Asha Ki Kiran (NGO) - 7 June, 2018
- Certificates distributed to successful trainees of PMKVY- RPL in Agriculture by Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy at Chhapra, Bihar - 1 June, 2018
- Brand Reputation via Digital-Taking your Brand in other Level - 2 May, 2018
- MOVING FROM WATER SCARCE TO WATER SMART INDIA : Sajiv Nath, MD, Yokogawa India Ltd - 2 May, 2018
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018