Fashion designer Jyotee Khaitan recently designed clothes for footballer and politician Baichung Bhutia. The collection was elegant and classic and comprised of bandhgalas, bandis, jackets, kurtas with salwar, patiala and linen shirts.
Jyotee is already known for her women’s wear. Her men’s wear collection launched couple of years back is being worn and has found the likes of the high profile like Omar Abdullah, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Baichung Bhutia, Dinesh Trivedi, Akshay Kumar and many more.
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018