Fashion designer Jyotee Khaitan recently designed clothes for footballer and politician Baichung Bhutia. The collection was elegant and classic and comprised of bandhgalas, bandis, jackets, kurtas with salwar, patiala and linen shirts.
Jyotee is already known for her women’s wear. Her men’s wear collection launched couple of years back is being worn and has found the likes of the high profile like Omar Abdullah, Shashi Tharoor, Kapil Dev, Sachin Tendulkar, Baichung Bhutia, Dinesh Trivedi, Akshay Kumar and many more.
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018