In line with its ongoing social endeavour of ‘Welfare for All ’, Emaar India today organised a free Health Care Check-up Camp at its ‘Colonnade’ project in Sector 66 on the Golf Course Extension road in Gurugram. The day-long health camp, conducted by Emaar India’s CSR arm ‘EMaar Community of Aware and Responsible Employees’ (EMCARE) in association with Max India Foundation, saw active participation from the site labourers and their children.
A team of specialized doctors from Max Hospital, Gurugram conducted general health examinations like blood pressure, blood sugar, joints and bones strength, nutrition and vitamins level; on more than 100 construction labourers, along with their children. Free medicines were also distributed to these beneficiaries as part of the social welfare initiative, in addition to the health awareness sessions by the doctors, emphasizing the importance of proper sanitation & hygiene, timely diagnosis and preventive measures to lead a healthy life.
The initiative is a part of the ongoing partnership by Emaar India with Max India Foundation to organize periodic health checkup camps and medicine distribution for all its construction labourers employed at the developer’s project sites across the country. The healthcare welfare program, initiated last year, has already benefitted more than 700 labourers thus far in various health camps organised across Emaar India projects, including ‘Palm Hills’ in new Gurugram, ‘The Palm Drive and ‘Emerald Hills’ site on Golf Course Extension Road, and ‘Imperial Gardens’ project on Dwarka Expressway.
- Soul Of Braj Federation Organised, POSHAN MAAH Program in Braj Villages - 22 September, 2020
- CSR initiatives during Covid-19 is bringing Companies closer in Thailand - 17 September, 2020
- The Responsible Business Era! Presented by IICSR Group - 8 September, 2020
- CSR, SDGs & Purposeful Play- Another Webinar – Dr Anil Jaggi - 3 September, 2020
- Vodafone India Foundation, CGI and NASSCOM Foundation Launch DigiSakshar.org – An online Digital Skills Development Platform - 20 August, 2020
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020