Did you ever think that you can meditate anytime, anywhere? Sounds simple? But have you actually done it?
If not, here is a great news! Self-Empowerment Program Galway Foundation is bringing an awareness campaign about meditation under the guidance of spiritual therapist and mentor Ms. Romshri Ashesh.
Ms. Romshri Ashesh is a leading Meditation and self-help program called Self Empowerment Program for past five years and now A.T.M. is also being planned up as another revolutionary project for humanity by her.
What is ATM revolution: Well, ATM stands for Any Time Meditation. It is a free of cost initative by Galway Foundation. We all know that how important meditation is for our peace of mind and quality of life; yet we tend to postpone it. People usually have a plenty of excuses and associated myths for NOT doing meditation! The Self Empowerment Program Team is committed to spread the awareness about meditation by ATM revolution.
ATM is a friendly nudge that says Pause, Sit here for 5 minutes ONLY, close your eyes and keep watching your breath. The volunteers of team will be going to malls, airports, railway station, parks and other public places, just to sit and meditate with common people. Anyone can join ATM team as a volunteer by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Romshri says, “No breathing exercises but WATCHING simple, natural inhale and exhale of BREATH is meditation!
WE URGE YOU TO SIT WITH US AND WATCH YOUR BREATH.
The launch of ATM is scheduled on March 10th, 2018 in Delhi and team is super excited to sustain and develop their project in coming times.
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018