Real estate major Gaurs Group is aiming to expand its domain in the hospitality industry by the end of this year with an overall investment of approximately ₹ 65 crores. The plan includes three hospitality properties across Ghaziabad and Greater Noida West having a total capacity of over 200 rooms to be developed in three properties.
Ghaziabad will see a 40 room property being offered at Gaur Central Mall in RDC with an investment of ₹ 15 crores along with the remaining two properties in Greater Noida West at Gaur City Club and Gaur City Mall with a setup of 70 rooms at ₹ 30 Crores and 100 rooms at ₹ 20 crores respectively. The properties in Greater Noida West are to be launched by this year end.
The properties to be developed would be of different genres and follow the patterns of Business Boutique Resorts offering 4 – Star Luxury. Currently the group plans to develop a chain of properties which later would be offered as franchise model.
Sharing his views on the same, Manoj Gaur, MD, Gaurs Group says, “Regions like Ghaziabad and Greater Noida West lack good hospitality properties. We always have had the knack to deliver quality products at the right place and these three projects would prove to be on the same lines. We are very confident that with this venture into the hospitality industry, we would set new benchmarks for ourselves and the industry together that would be possible through continuous investments in technology and service innovations.”
- Adani VidyaMandir gets ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards as ‘School Serving Social Cause’ - 13 July, 2019
- Adani Foundation brings the joy of learning with new school building - 5 July, 2019
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019