Real estate major Gaurs Group is aiming to expand its domain in the hospitality industry by the end of this year with an overall investment of approximately ₹ 65 crores. The plan includes three hospitality properties across Ghaziabad and Greater Noida West having a total capacity of over 200 rooms to be developed in three properties.
Ghaziabad will see a 40 room property being offered at Gaur Central Mall in RDC with an investment of ₹ 15 crores along with the remaining two properties in Greater Noida West at Gaur City Club and Gaur City Mall with a setup of 70 rooms at ₹ 30 Crores and 100 rooms at ₹ 20 crores respectively. The properties in Greater Noida West are to be launched by this year end.
The properties to be developed would be of different genres and follow the patterns of Business Boutique Resorts offering 4 – Star Luxury. Currently the group plans to develop a chain of properties which later would be offered as franchise model.
Sharing his views on the same, Manoj Gaur, MD, Gaurs Group says, “Regions like Ghaziabad and Greater Noida West lack good hospitality properties. We always have had the knack to deliver quality products at the right place and these three projects would prove to be on the same lines. We are very confident that with this venture into the hospitality industry, we would set new benchmarks for ourselves and the industry together that would be possible through continuous investments in technology and service innovations.”
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018