NCR realty major, Gulshan Homz, under it’s CSR wing has launched one of it’s kind initiative ‘Home Konnect’, which aims to create a holistic and enriching community of like-minded people who have an ever growing keenness to learn from life and experiences. The maiden event under Home Konnect saw various activities being carried out at their project Gulshan Vivante, located in Sector – 137 along Noida Expressway. Choosing the occasion of the launch as the ‘International Women’s Day’, Home Konnect – an initiative by Gulshan Homz , was inaugurated by Ms. Yukti Nagpal who is herself a director at Gulshan Homz; Zumba dance classes were organised for the women residing at Gulshan Vivante.
Home Konnect will feature various activities for all age groups being carried out regularly and would encourage people to interact with each other on a more frequent basis. Home Konnect promotes the concept of Community living, as the various programs and initiatives endeavour to provide the participants with new learning opportunities, every day. Home Konnect will create enrichment platforms based on the aspects of community living & personal development through its wide diaspora of activities.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Nagpal said, “Home Konnect is aimed towards helping residents realize opportunities towards showcasing their talent and exploring them which might be still hidden within. Community living is a very ardent force of the society, which when tapped properly can work wonders for the individuals involved and the community as a whole. The concept of Home Konnect is to give a common platform to like-minded people who have an ever growing keenness to learn from life and experiences. The best part about is that we are not restricting to the residents only and I personally thank and welcome all the ladies joined us in this new endeavour of our towards a better society.”
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020
- Need a Behavioural Change, a “Jan Andolan” to deal with Pandemics: Dr Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog - 24 April, 2020
- Dabur Group Pledges Support to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - 11 April, 2020
- Aditya Birla group contributes Rs 500 crore to fight Covid-19 pandemic - 4 April, 2020
- Corporates Can Spend Social Funds On Measures To Fight Coronavirus: Finance Ministry - 24 March, 2020
- Invitation for Public Comments on the Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Amendment Rules, 2020 for Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. - 16 March, 2020