NCR realty major, Gulshan Homz, under it’s CSR wing has launched one of it’s kind initiative ‘Home Konnect’, which aims to create a holistic and enriching community of like-minded people who have an ever growing keenness to learn from life and experiences. The maiden event under Home Konnect saw various activities being carried out at their project Gulshan Vivante, located in Sector – 137 along Noida Expressway. Choosing the occasion of the launch as the ‘International Women’s Day’, Home Konnect – an initiative by Gulshan Homz , was inaugurated by Ms. Yukti Nagpal who is herself a director at Gulshan Homz; Zumba dance classes were organised for the women residing at Gulshan Vivante.
Home Konnect will feature various activities for all age groups being carried out regularly and would encourage people to interact with each other on a more frequent basis. Home Konnect promotes the concept of Community living, as the various programs and initiatives endeavour to provide the participants with new learning opportunities, every day. Home Konnect will create enrichment platforms based on the aspects of community living & personal development through its wide diaspora of activities.
Speaking on the occasion, Ms. Nagpal said, “Home Konnect is aimed towards helping residents realize opportunities towards showcasing their talent and exploring them which might be still hidden within. Community living is a very ardent force of the society, which when tapped properly can work wonders for the individuals involved and the community as a whole. The concept of Home Konnect is to give a common platform to like-minded people who have an ever growing keenness to learn from life and experiences. The best part about is that we are not restricting to the residents only and I personally thank and welcome all the ladies joined us in this new endeavour of our towards a better society.”
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018