In an on campus placement drive by The NorthCap University, a record 172 students from the University secured jobs at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), in a single day. Tata consultancy services is not only the foremost IT Company rather it is also one of topmost IT Company in the world. It has constantly figured on the Forbes list. In total more than 250 students have been placed. The placements of Engineering, Management and Law schools are in full swing with the 161 boys and 89 girls placed till date.The placement process for TCS was conducted in a span of 3-days that included aptitude test, pre placement talk with technical and HR Department followed by an interview. Students from both B.Tech and M.Tech got placed with an average package of 4 lakh per annum.
Mr BK Gupta, Director School of Professional Attachment (SPA) at NCU says,
“One of the outstanding features of NCU is its excellent campus placement record. The School of Professional Attachment (SPA) ensures regular professional interaction of students with industry for their professional enrichment and better job placements. We have nearly 100% placement record in different premier companies like Tata Consultancy Services, Deloitte Consulting, Ernst & Young, etc. Besides the placements, a number of our students have also gone for higher studies in India and abroad.”
Ms Sanya Gambhir, Student of Dept of CSE, The NorthCap University said,
“It was a wonderful experience. Getting placed in an organisation of repute is like getting a jump-start, it is sure to propel us towards a better future. I am thankful to the University for providing us the different opportunities. The University provides quality education and the faculty are very good and supportive.”
The Placement drive on the college campus is still on and many other organisations of repute have come to the campus and will be coming in the near future, prominent among them are Deloitte Consulting, Ernst and Young and Newgen.
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020