- The team comprised of students from both Blue Bells Public School, Gurugram & Indraprastha World School, Paschim Vihar
- The competition was held at BITS PILANI, Dubai
Gurugram, June 26, 2018: Students from Blue Bells Public School, Gurugram and Indraprastha World School Paschim Vihar won the 1stposition at the International chapter of 8th International Robotronics Competition (IRC League) recently held at the BITS Pilani Campus, Dubai. Avish Dahiya, a class 10thstudent from Blue Bells Public School along with Rohan Dhingra & Rudraksh from Indraprastha World School were part of the Team Robo Ace (S1) that secured the first position. The competition witnessed participation from many renowned teams from countries including Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bangladesh, Singapore and China.
Mrs. Arpita Acharya, Vice Principal, Blue Bells Public School, extended her heartiest felicitations to the Robotics Team for this emphatic win at the international version of the Competition. She says, “ What lies ahead and what lies after are less important than what lies within us, because all innovation and creativity is a divinely reflection of the powers of the mind. Everything can be achieved in life by exploring the inherent powers and then mustering the courage to unravel them. Real education is thus not just the knowledge.On the contrary, it is an empowerment of the mind to ‘create, increate and re-create’ . All innovations are an outcome of man’s this inherent desire to excel. This is what Avish has proved by his magnificent performance and achievement.“
IRC League is considered a beehive of technological advancement in the world aiming to celebrate Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) and make innovation an area of passion for the young minds of the developing world. It further intends to capture the attention of young innovators by giving them problems and challenges that not only stretch their imagination but also are burning issues.
It was yet another historic moment, a hat trick achievement for the Blue Bells Public School to clinch the First Position and Winners Trophy in the Senior Category at the international version of the game at BITS Pilani Campus, Dubai in 2018. Earlier school Robotics Team have lifted the Winners Trophy in IRC 2015 at Washington and 2016 at Singapore.
The teams competed for the topnotch position and renowned schools of India like The Shriram School, Aravali Campus, Blue Bells School, Gurgaon, SMS, Janakpuri, Indus World School, Indore, Jayshree Periwal High School were just some of the schools participating in the competition.
- Adani VidyaMandir gets ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards as ‘School Serving Social Cause’ - 13 July, 2019
- Adani Foundation brings the joy of learning with new school building - 5 July, 2019
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019