Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL), the country’s largest passenger car exporter and second largest car manufacturer today released Road Safety films focusing on bringing ‘Behavioural Change’. The key communication focuses on Safe Driving habits related to Use of Seat Belts, Over Speeding, Drunk Driving and Mobile phones usage while driving.
Hyundai has always been an advocate of Safe Driving. Hyundai believes the process of safety begins with the driver taking responsibility for their individual actions. ‘Safe Move- Road Safety’ awareness films are unique in nature as they highlight various situations in our day-to-day life highlighting actions which can prevent mishaps. The messages in these films revolve around creating innovative content, emphasizing on to ‘Be The Better Guy’ in an adverse situation related to road safety and Behavioural Change.
Commenting on the release of the video, Mr. YK Koo, Managing Director and CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, “Hyundai Motor India is a Caring Brand, we want all the drivers to realize the importance of safe and responsible driving. We are confident that with these films, Safe Move Campaign will become a Social Movement with people’s participation for a better future.”
About HMIL :
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company (HMC). HMIL is the largest passenger car exporter and the second largest car manufacturer in India. It currently has ten car models across segments – Eon, i10, Grand i10, Elite i20, Active i20, Xcent, Verna, Creta, Elantra and Santa Fe. HMIL’s fully integrated state-of-the-art manufacturing plant near Chennai boasts advanced production, quality and testing capabilities.
HMIL forms a critical part of HMC’s global export hub. It currently exports to around 92 countries across Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Australia and the Asia Pacific. HMIL has been India’s number one exporter for the last 10 years consecutively. To support its growth and expansion plans, HMIL currently has 456 dealers and more than 1,185 service points across India. In its commitment to provide customers with cutting-edge global technology, Hyundai has a modern multi-million dollar R&D facility in Hyderabad. The R&D center endeavours to be a center of excellence in automobile engineering.
- TechnipFMC Partners with SEED CSR to Inaugurate Skill Development Centre and Mobile Medical Health Unit in Gujarat - 4 April, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Celebrates World Water Day across its Operations - 27 March, 2018
- VIBGYOR Group of Schools Embark on a Journey to Create Water for the Future - 24 March, 2018
- Priyadarshni Academy Celebrates 34th Anniversary Literary Awards and Educational Scholarships Program - 20 March, 2018
- TCS Olympus Centre Awarded the ‘Best Commercial Project of 2016-17’ at the 32nd National Real Estate Annual Awards by Accommodation Times - 19 March, 2018
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018