The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- The Integrated Sustainability Management System Workshop, Nigeria - 20 November, 2019
- Barco celebrates Children’s Day with children from Sakshi NGO at Swaminarayan Akshardham Delhi as the temple completes 14 years - 20 November, 2019
- The Kalinga Fellowship – Delhi: 9th to 13th December - 7 November, 2019
- ACHIEVERS CUP Wheelchair Cricket League - 7 November, 2019
- THDC Niramaya : Health Interventions under CSR plan - 31 October, 2019
- List of PSUs that have won first National CSR Award - 30 October, 2019
- President of India to Present National CSR Awards to Select Companies on Tuesday for their Outstanding Contribution in Area of CSR - 30 October, 2019
- Jaipur’s Amanishah Nallah popularly known as Dravyawathi river project is upgraded with new-edge technology - 19 October, 2019
- Join DJSI Training Course @ Singapore - 15 October, 2019
- “India – A Thriving Entrepreneurial Ecosystem”- Fireside Chat Session with Mr. Ratan Tata - 14 October, 2019