The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- DRI program graduates 97 women in marketable skills - 27 January, 2020
- Interview with Priyadarshini Nigam, Newgen Software - 23 January, 2020
- CSR Portal “Sahyog” launched by Uttarakhand Govt. - 17 January, 2020
- How to attain positive youth development through sports. New research findings of Dr. Paul Perkins & Prof. Allan Hahn - 14 January, 2020
- International Responsible Investor Network Conference in Mumbai - 13 January, 2020
- International Conference on Peace, Environment & Tourism in Nepal - 8 January, 2020
- Dabur Adopts, Revamps 4 Govt Schools in Rajasthan - 28 December, 2019
- Adani Enterprises Limited-Mining bags top honour at the 18th Annual Greentech Safety Award 2019 - 14 December, 2019
- Impact Talk 2020 On Plastic Waste, A Threat Or An Opportunity - 5 December, 2019
- Niti Aayog asks India Inc to assess CSR impact - 22 November, 2019