The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020