The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- Empowering Sustainable Growth – 2019 - 13 September, 2019
- Dabur launches Plastic Waste Collection drive with East Delhi Municipal Corporation - 12 September, 2019
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs presents Awards at Ideas Fest 2019 - 12 September, 2019
- AN APPEAL FOR DONATIONS – South Asian People’s Action on Climate Crisis - 11 September, 2019
- Interview : CSR for Fitness, Leadership & Community Development. - 3 September, 2019
- BUSINESS ETHICS, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE - 30 August, 2019
- TAFE’s free of cost tractor rental platform – ‘JFarm Services’ launched in Assam by Shri Atul Bora, Minister of Agriculture, Government of Assam - 30 August, 2019
- Kathmandu Declaration On Sustainable Mountain Development And Tourism In The Himalaya - 23 August, 2019
- eBorneo Knowledge Fair - 23 August, 2019
- Business meets Human Rights - 21 August, 2019