The fervor of independence engulfed Gurgaon today as celebrations were held across the city to mark the 70th anniversary of our Independence Day. The residents of DLF Gardencity also came together in great numbers to celebrate the Independence Day with much zeal and enthusiasm. Flag hoisting ceremonies were held at their residential complexes, viz; New Town Heights in Sector 86, Sector 90 and Sector 91. The national flag was hoisted amid the singing of National Anthem by the children of the township, which was followed by distribution of sweets, stage performance by children, tug of war, musical chair etc.
To commemorate the spirit of Independence Day, a tree plantation drive was organized at DLF Gardencity. Honorable Minister of Haryana, Rao Narbir Singh along with the residents planted more than 250 trees in the township.
- Corteva partners with governments and local communities to ensure health and safety of farmers during the pandemic - 28 September, 2020
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited ESG report - 28 September, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Organised, POSHAN MAAH Program in Braj Villages - 22 September, 2020
- CSR initiatives during Covid-19 is bringing Companies closer in Thailand - 17 September, 2020
- The Responsible Business Era! Presented by IICSR Group - 8 September, 2020
- CSR, SDGs & Purposeful Play- Another Webinar – Dr Anil Jaggi - 3 September, 2020
- Vodafone India Foundation, CGI and NASSCOM Foundation Launch DigiSakshar.org – An online Digital Skills Development Platform - 20 August, 2020
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020