The India International CSR Conclave & Awards 2017 to be held on 11th May 2017 at Lakshmipat Singhania Auditorium, PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi. The CSR Excellence Awards 2017, the most inclusive and diverse awards of its kind will be held in New Delhi this year.
The IICSR Conclave is an ideal platform for CSR professionals to discuss how organizations use CSR to integrate economic, environmental and social objectives with their operations and growth. It celebrates business excellence and innovation in Corporate Social Responsibility across a broad range of disciplines, making it the only one of its kind in India.
On this occasion, organizer Mr Sandeep Behera said “The India International CSR Conclave has withstood the test of time and has been supported by reputed organizations persistently. The CSR Excellence Awards is the most inclusive and diverse awards of its kind which brings together influential leaders, policy makers, policy influencers, eminent CSR practitioners and key stakeholders to create an unparalleled platform for exchange of dialogues. Participation from organizations and support from different stakeholders in the governmental and NGOs have in fact expanded which is a solid endorsement to the high good morals that this event holds.”
India Companies Act 2013 requires that companies set up a CSR board committee and must ensure that the company spends at least 2 percent of the average net profits of the company made during the three immediately preceding financial years on CSR activities. Today, Corporate Social Responsibility is considered as a vital part of strategic business of corporations of all sizes.
The conference will showcase world class presentations and interactive sessions from leading practitioners from the world on how organizations use CSR to integrate economic, environmental and social objectives with their operations and growth. Expert speakers will provide an in-depth analysis of contemporary CSR issues, trends, challenges, standards and strategies.
For this year’s awards ceremony, over 200 delegates, both local and international, will be present at the event, including some of the region’s most established organizations who will be eagerly awaiting the announcement of the awards of various categories.
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020