Delighted to inform that our International Conference on “Ethics, Spirituality & Sustainability” was held successfully on 1st Dec., 2017 at Rishikesh (Uttarakhand). Thanks for all your support, wishes & being part of this Journey of Excellence.
Very Pleased to share its report for your reference. As we are still working on our future action plans, appreciate if you can take out time to send your comments, suggestions n feedback for including in our agenda for 2018.
- UBS Optimus Foundation launches India chapter to deepen philanthropic engagement - 15 September, 2021
- VBFT Organized World Summit “Prospects of Indian Sports Industry Sustainability Model at Global Level “on National Sports day 29th August 2021 - 3 September, 2021
- Impact Assessment should be integral part of Investor’s agenda & long term strategy for the development of entrepreneurs eco-system in India, said S. Ramann, Chairman & Managing Director SIDBI - 11 August, 2021
- ESG Report of ICICI - 19 July, 2021
- SUPPORT CHESHIRE DISABILITY TRUST (CDT) - 15 July, 2021
- Resource mobilization for Mountain Organisations: Strategies, Adaptations, Trends - 8 July, 2021
- Endress+Hauser India organized a vaccination camp - 2 June, 2021
- SDG Cart Innovation Competition: Contest to reward responsible entrepreneurship - 25 March, 2021
- Indian Corporate Citizenship – Need for Better Civil Society? : CA. Bimal R. Bhatt - 6 March, 2021
- 78 Impact Leaders, Change Makers and Organizations awarded with prestigious Mahatma Award 2020 - 4 February, 2021