Yoshi Sano, young entrepreneur, native Japanese, who grew-up and educated in USA. During School days, Sano was highly influenced by the system support for handicapped community living in Oregon/USA and started thinking how he can also support such noble endeavours at young age of just seventeen (17).
At thirty (30), working as professional Forex trader with plenty of good time Sano visited more than 30 countries to understand how to guide & support young children.
Finally in 2017, Sano founded his own NGO “SDC” and started working for his childhood dream to support young kids, especially poor, marginalised & orphans.
Looking at his passion, work & credentials SDC, was invited by Cambodian Govt. to support education of poor children there. Sano was able to mobilise some investors from Japan to raise funds to support his project in Cambodia in order to achieve UN SDGs through Donations, charity & CSR.
In formal Chat with Dr. Anil Jaggi, Editor- CompanyCSR, Yoshi Sano, Head SDC, spoke about his aim and objectives.
Q: Please tell about your mission and NGO you formed?
Q: What was the Philosophy behind this to form SDC and for which geography, you prefer to work and why ?
Q: How you will be able to achieve your mission?
Q: Being a native Japanese, why your choose Cambodia as your project country and what kind of challenges you find here.
Q: Cambodia, As we know past was very painful, what is your say on this and how as Entrepreneur and Civil Society head, your suggestion to local as well as world community to help Cambodia to progress in right direction for inclusive development.
Q: your suggestions to the youth of this country?
- Interview with Dr Heera Lal, IAS, Advisor-Model गाँव & Additional Mission Director at National Health Mission UP, India - 15 March, 2021
- Interview with Mr. Rick Carlton, Founder and CEO of SevaChild India Foundation - 7 September, 2020
- Interview with Elaine Cohen, MD – Beyond Business Ltd., Israel - 15 July, 2020
- ICIMOD to lead nine mountain priorities and six urgent actions for HKH region to support UN-SDGs- Dr David Molden, DG ICIMOD Nepal - 28 February, 2020
- Farm mechanization is crucial for modernization & commercialization of agriculture with strategic CSR support- Mr. HL Bharaj, Executive Director (Services/S&E), THDC India Ltd., Rishikesh - 20 February, 2020
- Interview with Yoshi Sano, Japan - 10 February, 2020
- Saves Lakes to Save Bangalore - 11 January, 2020
- Making Money without Meaning is Meaningless : Prof. Jagdish N. Sheth - 24 September, 2019