Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief & Care Trust will organize ‘Prince Kutchhi Vyapar Mela’ (Kutchhi Trade Fair) during 26th to 28th January 2018 at Central Railway Ground, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Parel, Mumbai. The Fair is sponsored by Prince Pipe, Green Cure and National Railway Mazdoor Union.
There will be more than 400 stalls. This will be a Shopping Extravaganza consisting of readymade garments, fashion wear, arts & crafts, furnishing, home appliances, sports, handicrafts, gift articles, professionals, builders-home décor, mutual fund – insurance, home articles, bank finance, housing loan, ladies purse -belt etc. There will be food court, play zone, yoga & blood camp, dance, musical shows etc. The Fair will be under surveillance by security and CCTV Cameras. This will be an exhibition cum sale with FUN’N’FAIR for visitors. There will be lucky draws every hour. Entry to the Fair will be free for all visitors. A footfall of around 1.50 lakh visitors expected during the fair.
Mr. Harakhchand Savla, Founder & Managing Trustee of Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief & Care Trust stated that the income generated from the trade fair will be utilized for the treatment and welfare of children cancer patients.
59 years old Mr. Harakhchand Savla has dedicated his life for social service since last 40 years and all kinds of services to cancer patients for last 33 years. Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief & Care Trust has been serving food to cancer patients and their relatives on daily basis. Every day, they serve food to 700 patients & relatives in and around JJ Hospital, St. George Hospital, Cama Hospital and Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital at Parel. In addition, the trust is running Khichdi Ghar, drug bank, toys bank, homeopathic charitable dispensary, allopathic charitable dispensary etc. The Trust publishes ‘Jeevan Path’ monthly magazine in 3 languages, viz. English, Hindi & Gujarati mainly covering information, salient features and guidance for the cancer patients and their relatives. It has a circulation of 15,000 copies every month, distributed free of cost. Further activities of Trust include Haldi Dudh Yojana, Sick Bed Service, Free Ambulance, Jeevdaya etc.
Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief & Care Trust is planning to establish a state of the art hospital at Kasara, spread over 50 acres of land. Kasara is situated at 2,000 feet above mean sea level in the mountain range of Sahyadris. This will be a 100 bed hospital for last stage cancer patients for hospitalization, treatment & pain relief purpose. A 100 bed old age home will be also opened in the same complex. In addition, there will be a Gaushala having 100 cows mainly to make the hospital and old age home self-sufficient for their need of cow products. This complex will also include a naturopathy centre, arogyadham, herbal cultivation and organic agriculture. There is also a plan to set up a centre for destitute women to support them with rehabilitation and Mahila Udyog.
In this noble cause, Mr. Harakhchand Savla is supported by Dr. Kaushik Gada, CA Navin Shah, Dr. Neha Shah, Optometrist Nirmal Maru, Bipin Dani, Hemaben Vira and Dr. Ila Narsana.
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018
- Snapdeal and National Book Trust Launch Har Hath Ek Kitab at the World Book Fair - 12 January, 2018
- Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief and Care Trust Organizes ‘Prince Kutchhi Vyapar Mela’ to Create Fund for the Treatment of Children Cancer Patients - 11 January, 2018
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Train Street Food Vendors in Pune - 6 January, 2018
- MoU Signed between ofo and Pune Municipal Corporation - 5 January, 2018
- Help a Child Touch the Star With #findurstar Campaign - 30 December, 2017