Delhi/NCR: With over 15 years of expertise in real estate, JM Housing has become synonymous with quality construction and customer satisfaction. In continuation of it’s societal responsibilities, the company successfully organised a Blood Donation Camp at it’s recent residential project JM Aroma in Sec – 75, Noida.
The camp was organised in association with a local blood bank. Several enthusiastic participants including employees, contractors & their teams and the residents of the company’s project Aroma participated in this noble cause. The program continued for the whole day with full enthusiasm. Every donor had to pass through the preliminary medical tests like BP, Hb, weight etc. before donating the blood. The donors were offered a rotary club blood donation card for the future use.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Rupesh Gupta, Director, JM Housing said “It is the responsibility of every organisation to give back what they can to the society. This is one step towards the same in our continued & spirited efforts to enrich the society. The event witnessed a decent gathering and was much appreciated in the area. People not only in the locality but also in the neighbourhood appreciated the idea and gave it a good response. We look forward to our segregated efforts towards the same and would keep organising more CSR activities in the time ahead.”
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018
- Learning and Development in Asia be a part of Change by Anirudh Gupta - 3 April, 2018
- Any Time Meditation - 27 March, 2018
- 150 GIRL CHILDREN TO GET FREE EDUCATION UNDER BETI BACHAO BETI PADAHO - 23 March, 2018
- PARAMOUNT EMOTIONS RECEIVES COMPLETION CERTIFICATE - 19 March, 2018
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018