Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kalpataru Limited, India’s leading luxury real estate developer today announced the launch of Kalpataru Magnus, an ultra-luxurious, multi-amenity residential project at Kalanagar in Bandra (East). The project is in close proximity to both, Bandra-Kurla Complex and Western Express Highway, and near the proposed BKC station on Mumbai Metro Line 3 from Colaba to SEEPZ.
Conceptualised by celebrated architect Sanjay Puri, with landscaping by internationally acclaimed landscape and interior architects, Burega Farnell, Kalpataru Magnus offers a choice of grand and elegantly appointed 2BHK, 3BHK, 4BHK and 4.5BHK airconditioned residences with multiple area options.
At Kalpataru Magnus, every feature is designed to indulge the connoisseur’s taste for exclusivity and fine detail.
Picturesque landscaping and grand double heighted air-conditioned lobby accentuates the arrival experience.
Innovative floor plans that maximize privacy while ensuring good cross ventilation and natural light, class leading floor to ceiling height, best in class home fixtures, and wide balconies that offer serene views of the green precincts and the cityscape beyond, enhance the sense of grandeur.
The tastefully landscaped surrounds, a modern clubhouse with well-equipped gymnasium and spa, swimming pools including a specially designed kids pool, play areas for children and a lush party lawn offer perfect settings to unwind and rejuvenate.
The project incorporates several eco-friendly features that reduce environmental impact, apart from waste water recycling and rain water harvesting facilities.
Kalpataru Magnus promises to be resplendent and timeless, and will set a new bar in luxury residential development in Mumbai.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018