While on long drives we generate lot of trash in the form of discarded wrappers, toll tickets, wet wipes and other waste in the car. Majority of us toss it out of the window. Only few environment- conscious citizens don’t dirty our roadsides. But they do not have a proper place inside their vehicle where they can collect trash. So, a company founded by Nupur & Capt. Anshul Rajvanshi came up with a small solution to this big problem. They call it a CAR BIN. Carbin is a necessity for all vehicles whether it is a car, a cab, a truck, a train or like. Their venture, Lighthouse Management Pvt. Ltd., launched their self-designed car bin in August 2011.They introduced their bins as an anti-litter drive, says Nupur. The company today has five variants to offer in their platter. One in plastic, three in fabric and one in leatherite material.
According to Capt. Rajvanshi, these car bins not just offer clean and eco-friendly way to collect trash
while on move , but also gives opportunity to various companies to do branding, distribute as a corporate gift and even as a part of CSR activity.
The company has already tied up with Indian automobile industry. TATA Motors, Mahindra & Mahindra , Renault and Premier have accepted the product as their ‘Genuine Accessory’. Apart from these they are also supplying it to various dealers across India. Retail outlets like Crossword stores (PAN India) and Haiko add to their client list. Company has also tied up with Naval canteen, Mumbai and prestigious NDA canteen, Pune. They have spread their wings overseas too. Company takes pride in supplying carbins to various units of Indian Coast Guards, Indian Air Force and Indian Army apart from Mumbai Police, adds Nupur.
Car bins are easily available on various online portals like amazon, snapdeal, flipkart, shopclues, rediffmail, carstudio, etc.
Prime minister’s ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan’ has also helped in spreading their ‘Anti Litter Awareness’ initiative across India to a great extent.
Let’s help in creating a Clean and Green environment together!!
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018