Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kellogg India Pvt Ltd has been selected amongst the ‘2017 Working Mother & AVTAR 100 Best Companies for Women in India’. Featuring in the prestigious list for the second time in a row, it is a testimony to our undeterred commitment of being a diverse and an inclusive organisation.
The list selects exemplary companies that have the most progressive policies for women in the organisation and creates a supportive and cutting-edge workplace for them. This award is a proof of our way of nurturing a diverse & an inclusive work environment.
Rohit Kumar, Director-Human Resource, Kellogg India, accepts the felicitation and says “Kellogg India is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to have a workforce that reflects the vast diversity of our consumer base. It continues to create an enabling environment to recruit, retain and develop women. It has more than trebled the number of women hires over the last two years. Given the fluid nature of roles in modern homes, it encourages both men and women to opt and benefit from policies like Flexible Working Hours, Work from Home, Parental Leave/ Adoption for single men and women and policies on women safety during work travel. Employee sensitization workshops, Leadership programs, Mentoring and Life coaching for women give them a perspective of how successful men and women have navigated the leadership journey and are some of the many efforts to foster a supportive, positive environment to strengthen the D&I culture.”
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018