Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kellogg India Pvt Ltd has been selected amongst the ‘2017 Working Mother & AVTAR 100 Best Companies for Women in India’. Featuring in the prestigious list for the second time in a row, it is a testimony to our undeterred commitment of being a diverse and an inclusive organisation.
The list selects exemplary companies that have the most progressive policies for women in the organisation and creates a supportive and cutting-edge workplace for them. This award is a proof of our way of nurturing a diverse & an inclusive work environment.
Rohit Kumar, Director-Human Resource, Kellogg India, accepts the felicitation and says “Kellogg India is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to have a workforce that reflects the vast diversity of our consumer base. It continues to create an enabling environment to recruit, retain and develop women. It has more than trebled the number of women hires over the last two years. Given the fluid nature of roles in modern homes, it encourages both men and women to opt and benefit from policies like Flexible Working Hours, Work from Home, Parental Leave/ Adoption for single men and women and policies on women safety during work travel. Employee sensitization workshops, Leadership programs, Mentoring and Life coaching for women give them a perspective of how successful men and women have navigated the leadership journey and are some of the many efforts to foster a supportive, positive environment to strengthen the D&I culture.”
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018
- Snapdeal and National Book Trust Launch Har Hath Ek Kitab at the World Book Fair - 12 January, 2018
- Jeevan Jyot Cancer Relief and Care Trust Organizes ‘Prince Kutchhi Vyapar Mela’ to Create Fund for the Treatment of Children Cancer Patients - 11 January, 2018
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, Maharashtra Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Train Street Food Vendors in Pune - 6 January, 2018
- MoU Signed between ofo and Pune Municipal Corporation - 5 January, 2018
- Help a Child Touch the Star With #findurstar Campaign - 30 December, 2017
- ITC Green Centre, Bengaluru Wins Project of the Year Award - 22 December, 2017
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign - 19 December, 2017
- Subway Donates Rs 1.5 Million for Under Privileged Children in India - 19 December, 2017