Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kellogg India Pvt Ltd has been selected amongst the ‘2017 Working Mother & AVTAR 100 Best Companies for Women in India’. Featuring in the prestigious list for the second time in a row, it is a testimony to our undeterred commitment of being a diverse and an inclusive organisation.
The list selects exemplary companies that have the most progressive policies for women in the organisation and creates a supportive and cutting-edge workplace for them. This award is a proof of our way of nurturing a diverse & an inclusive work environment.
Rohit Kumar, Director-Human Resource, Kellogg India, accepts the felicitation and says “Kellogg India is firmly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to have a workforce that reflects the vast diversity of our consumer base. It continues to create an enabling environment to recruit, retain and develop women. It has more than trebled the number of women hires over the last two years. Given the fluid nature of roles in modern homes, it encourages both men and women to opt and benefit from policies like Flexible Working Hours, Work from Home, Parental Leave/ Adoption for single men and women and policies on women safety during work travel. Employee sensitization workshops, Leadership programs, Mentoring and Life coaching for women give them a perspective of how successful men and women have navigated the leadership journey and are some of the many efforts to foster a supportive, positive environment to strengthen the D&I culture.”
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018