India’s leading real estate developer, M3M, organized a free health camp for its employees and construction workers at its site office in Sector 65 and M3M Woodshire office in sector 107, Gurugram. The Group has been organizing these camps every year with the aim of extending health and safety measures to its employees and construction staff and as part of its efforts at extending wide support to community welfare initiatives. More than 1500 people got their health checkup done at the camp this time which was organized in association with Artemis Multi-specialty Hospital.
A one day blood donation camp on the same day was also held in which M3M employees donated blood, a lifeline in an emergency. The blood donation camp was organized in association with Lions Club and a total of 80 units of blood were collected. In addition to the above initiatives, a Bhandara was also organized by the Group for all its employees and site workers.
Mr. Roop Bansal, Managing Director, M3M Group said, “These initiatives are driven by our vision at playing an active role towards contributing to harmonious and sustainable development of society. Good health with help https://www.clinicaltrialsbc.ca/valium/, is central to human happiness and well-being and we are glad that we are able to contribute towards this noble cause through M3M CSR operations. Our sincere thanks to Artemis Hospital and Lions Club for the support extended by them.”
Various tests were conducted free of cost including CBC, Blood Sugar, ECG, BMD and Mammography. “Our thanks to the M3M Group for this health check-up camp. Through these camps we are able to get the necessary medical attention. On our own, we would not have made an effort at giving our health its due importance but now we are assured of our well-being,” said one the construction workers.
- US-India Strategic Partnership Forum to organize Roundtable on Rare Disease Policy : “Provisions to Enable Institutional Donations” - 24 March, 2022
- RBL Bank’s UMEED 1000 Cyclothon donates ₹5.20 crores towards Inclusive Education - 17 December, 2021
- Time to Pathways for Plastic Waste Management in the Indian Himalayan Region : Mountain Legislators Meet 2021 - 3 December, 2021
- RBL Bank Flags off 8th edition of ‘UMEED 1000’ Cyclothon in support of Inclusive Education - 3 December, 2021
- Eustace Onuegbu, President of IN-CSR voted the Sustainability Personality of the Year 2021 - 29 November, 2021
- Indian Destinations to be promoted as “Center of Excellence” with new global visibility – Prof. (Dr). Francois Bedards - 19 November, 2021
- “Sustainable Mountain Development SummitX” Towards One Health – Making our Mountains Resilient - 13 November, 2021
- CSR support needed to build world class eco-system for skilling and developing competency with industry leaders- Mr. Piyush Chakraborty - 12 November, 2021
- eBORNEO KNOWLEDGE FAIR GOES VIRTUAL - 18 October, 2021
- IICSR – MEPSC embark into Building Responsible Business Leaders - 2 October, 2021