– Citizen-friendly initiative focuses on automation of government services
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Mindteck (India) Limited (BSE: MINDTECK), a global technology company, announced that it has won a prestigious state government contract, along with two other technology companies. The consortium will integrate various Nagar Parishads under one platform to enable the implementation of eNagarpalika.
In tandem with the other two consortium partners, Mindteck will implement the complete portal and will work with the Government to deploy technical resources. The project, which is in line with the Government of India’s digital and smart city initiatives, will enable the delivery of government services integrated with various Zila Parishads under one platform. It will benefit citizens by enabling easy access to services, such as birth and death certificates, building approval permissions, property tax and other government-related documents and services.
“It’s a tremendous privilege to be associated with this initiative. We will collaborate and leverage the capability of all the partners involved to make this highly citizen-friendly and one of the best eNagarpalika implementations to date,” commented Yusuf Lanewala, Mindteck Chairman and Managing Director.
Other notable smart city work from Mindteck includes :
- Collaboration with University of California (Berkeley), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), and the National University of Singapore (NUS), in Singapore, to build a world-class research model for building efficiency through an engagement with SinBerBEST, (Singapore-Berkeley Building Efficiency and Sustainability in the Tropics). Click here to read more.
- An Intelligent Lighting Solution for a UK-based utility company that has announced record reductions in energy consumption and CO2 emissions. Mindteck developed the complete hardware and software for the system. Prior to installation of energy efficient lanterns, the street lighting was consuming around 50m kWh of energy a year. This will be successfully reduced to 34m kWh this year.
About Mindteck (India) Limited
Mindteck, a global technology company, provides Product Engineering solutions and Information Technology services to top-tier Fortune 100 companies, start-ups, leading universities and government entities worldwide. Its depth of knowledge and niche expertise in embedded systems and enterprise applications is complemented by dedicated Centers of Excellence in wireless design and storage testing. Mindteck has offices in the US, UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Netherlands, Germany, Bahrain and India, and four development centers: one each in the US and Singapore, and two in India (Kolkata and Bangalore). The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE 517344) and is among a select group of global companies appraised at Maturity Level 5, Version 1.3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). It is also a Founding Member of ‘The Atlas online’ – an interactive tool that provides visualizations of growth opportunities for over one hundred countries worldwide – for the Center for International Development (CID) at Harvard University.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018