Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust built up a 12 floor MPCT General Hospital, a SURANA ASSOCIATE, with 100 beds at Sanpada, Sector No. 4, Navi Mumbai. This state of the art hospital was inaugurated by Chief Guest Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra on 30th August 2017.
The Guests of Honor included Shri Rahul Shewale – MP, Smt. Manda Mhatre – MLA, Shri Sandeep Naik – MLA, Shri Sudhakar Sonavane – Mayor of Navi Mumbai, Shri Yogesh Sagar – MLA, Shri Narendra Patil – MLA, Shri Bapusaheb Phadtare and Shri Ganesh Naik – Ex Minister of Maharashtra. The event was blessed by Jain Muni Shri Nayapadmasagar Maharaj Saheb.
In his inaugural speech, Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Chief Minister of Maharashtra stated that MPCT Hospital is a state of the art hospital. It has the latest equipment coupled with latest technology. It is a laudable initiative taken by the hospital to treat kids for cancer from poor socio economic status across Maharashtra, treating one child free every day for one year.
The Chief Minister further stated that in the field of cancer, Tata Hospital is a leading progressive hospital offering pre-education to the staff of other hospitals which are desirous to expand their facilities for cancer. MPCT Hospital should follow this standard. He stated that during the last year 20,000 surgeries had taken place from The Chief Minister Relief Fund. This year this activity shall be further expanded.
Param Pujya Shri Nayapadmasagar Maharaj Saheb walked 42 km, from Bhayendar to Sanpada to attend this function, within 2 days. While blessing the management, dignitaries and the elite gathering, he stated that cancer is a very serious & life threatening disease and a lot of research requires to be done in this field. If we want to save the world from life threatening diseases & calamities, we should agree and appreciate the ‘Right to Live’ for birds & animals. The mankind should provide necessary protection to their lives, for their own good.
Dr. Prince Surana, CEO of Mahatma Phule Charitable Trust stated that “MPCT Hospital has most advanced PET Scan of GE, which is used for diagnosis and treatment of cancer. A special inaugural scheme has been offered by MPCT Hospital to carry out Pet Scan at Rs. 10,000/-, which normally costs Rs. 25,000/-. This offer is for first 6 months after inauguration since patients from all over Maharashtra can avail this benefit. There are only 9 such centers in entire Mumbai with this Pet Scan facility. Pet Scan imaging is more safe and beneficial to patients since the scan period is reduced to half and it requires only half dose of radioactive material FDG”.
MPCT Hospital is the second largest hospital and first of its kind cancer hospital in Navi Mumbai & surroundings. The hospital has 3 state of art operation theatres equipped with laminar air flow jointless & seamless operating systems. It has provided 20 bedded fully equipped Intensive Care Units with German state of the art monitoring systems. There is a provision of 3 isolation beds in the hospital. It has 24 channel brachytherapy for the treatment of Cervical Cancer & Breast Cancer.
The hospital will be extending its services to all poor patients in Maharashtra State and Central GOC Health Schemes, including MJPJAY (Mahatma Phule Jan Arogya Yojna) scheme.
- ofo, the World’s Largest Bicycle Sharing Platform, Contributes to Urban Mobility in Pune’s Magarpatta City - 9 March, 2018
- Dr. Madhu Chitkara Honoured with NIVEDITA Award for Service towards Women Empowerment on Account of International Women’s Day - 9 March, 2018
- Merck Launches their Merck Foundation and Mark International Women’s Day with First Lady of Niger - 9 March, 2018
- Plan India, Delegation of the European Union and Embassy of Finland Celebrate International Women’s Day 2018 in India under the Theme Economic Empowerment of Women - 7 March, 2018
- Merck Foundation Join Hands with the First Lady of The Gambia to Empower Infertile Women across Africa - 24 February, 2018
- Merck Foundation and Uganda Ministry of Health Continue their Support for the Heroines of ‘Merck More Than a Mother’ - 19 February, 2018
- Reverse Logistics Group Launches Clean to Green Campaign to Promote Responsible e-waste Recycling in India - 13 February, 2018
- UAE Exchange India Won Innov and Eminent Award 2017 for CSR - 23 January, 2018
- TechnipFMC in India Sponsors Jaipur Foot Camps in Partnership with the Rotary Club - 17 January, 2018
- NCCF Co-develops India’s Forest Management Certification Standard in Association with Ministries, Forest Departments, Industry and NGOs - 17 January, 2018