Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Niranjan Hiranandani, Founder and First President, National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO) Maharashtra, lead a delegation of stakeholders in real estate development for a meeting the Hon’ble Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis on 23 June 2016.
The delegation discussed various issues pertaining to real estate, including the bottlenecks which need to be cleared to give a boost to Affordable Housing. The NAREDCO Maharashtra Founder and First President described the meeting as ‘fruitful’ and said he was looking forward to positive results from the same.
“The Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has set a goal: to provide “Housing for All by 2022”, and series of schemes and policies have been launched to achieve the same,” said Niranjan Hiranandani. “The Maharashtra Government, under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Devendraji Fadnavis has taken path-breaking decisions, like the new TDR policy, Accommodation Reservation Policy, Cluster Policy, Affordable Housing Policy etc; which are aimed at creating sufficient stock of affordable housing in the State,” he added.
Taking the process further, NAREDCO, as one of the stakeholders in this mission, has identified various vital issues that are slowing down the process. The delegation made its suggestions to the Hon’ble Chief Minister on ways to resolve the same, said Niranjan Hiranandani. “We hope that the Hon’ble Chief Minister’s positive response will help achieve the target, which has been set under the mission, “Housing For All by 2022”, he concluded.
Niranjan Hiranandani is the Founder and First President (Maharashtra), National Real Estate Development Council (NAREDCO), which works under the aegis of Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018