Real estate developer Paramount Group has received the completion certificate for its Greater Noida West project, Paramount Emotions. The developer has received the completion certificate for a total of 1718 units which are housed in the project.
“We have already offered possession to our buyers and expect people to start taking rightful ownership of their flats starting early next month. With more and more projects nearing completion and getting delivered, we are bound to see a lot of deliveries in Greater Noida West in the year ahead”, said Ashwani Prakash, Executive Director of Paramount Group.
Paramount Emotions is a group housing project which is spread across a land pocket of little over 11 acres and the 1718 units delivered will comprise a total liveable space of approximately 2.3 million sq. ft.
“With this project, we have successfully delivered 5 housing projects in NCR and here onwards, we will be concentrating on our land banks in Ghaziabad and Greater Noida West where we intend to come up with residential and commercial projects in near future.”
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019
- Dabur bags SFE Herbal Industry Leader Award 2019 - 18 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Ravindra Adhikari, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, GoN, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Interview with Honourable Maya Bhatta, Minister of Industry, Tourism, Forest and Environment, Nepal - 8 February, 2019
- Reaction to the Interim union budget by Kailash Desai-COO, Endress+Hauser - 8 February, 2019
- Water crisis in India, it’s time to act in 2019 - 11 January, 2019
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018