Indore – based leading textile company Pratibha Syntex was honoured with Dare to Dream Award in an event recently organized in Bhopal by the Federation of Madhya Pradesh Chamber of Commerce and Industries (FMPCCI), for being the Emerging Company of the Year in textile sector.The Event was conducted with the help of SAP. Satish Sachdeva General Manager IT and MIS, Pratibha Syntex accepted the award.
Besides this in a separate program, renowned brand Ann Taylor feted Pratibha Syntex with Innovation Award for offering innovative fabrics. Ashwani Pallah, CEO and Sameer Bhand,Vice President Marketing Business Development and Sustainability received the award on behalf of Pratibha Syntex.
In addition, the organization was also awarded for its excellent work in the field of social welfare. Under Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan,Pratibha Syntex was felicitated by the Collector of Dhar for its praiseworthy initiative of donating furniture and blackboards in the government schools of Sagore. Sanjay Jain Senior Manager HR received the award. It is mentioned that from the last two years the organization has been giving financial assistance of Rs 1,000 to meritorious students in government schools.
Expressing his gratitude for the awards given to the Director of Pratibha Syntex, Shreyaskar Chaudhary said, “We are immensely pleased with Innovation, Dare to Dream and Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan award. We have been striving continuously to make innovative fabrics available to our customers. Our leading light Shri Chhogmal ji Chaudhary worked to encourage the cause of education all his life. Following his footsteps, we organize several activities under our CSR Program for school children’s time to time. It is a matter of pride for us to be honored for the Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan. Recently we have taken up the initiative of Mere Sapnon ka Bharat under our CSR program, under which we are working for the causes of women empowerment and education.”
Recently as a part of Swachchhta hi Seva drive, a special session was organized for the girl students of a government school in Sagore. About 650 girl students from classes VII to XII attended the session. During this session packs of six sanitary napkins were also distributed to the girls.
- CSR initiatives during Covid-19 is bringing Companies closer in Thailand - 17 September, 2020
- The Responsible Business Era! Presented by IICSR Group - 8 September, 2020
- CSR, SDGs & Purposeful Play- Another Webinar – Dr Anil Jaggi - 3 September, 2020
- Vodafone India Foundation, CGI and NASSCOM Foundation Launch DigiSakshar.org – An online Digital Skills Development Platform - 20 August, 2020
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020