Professional Network Group of India recently organized its 3rd Seminar of Gurgaon Chapter. The theme of the seminar was Demonetization, its impact on the economy and how Demonetization can be managed. The Chief Guest for the occasion was Mr. S.P Gupta (IAS, Director General, HIPA) who shared his views on the same.
Mr. Gupta said that India which was once number 1 in economy and had 100% literacy in the hoary past. “Today if the Government desires to bring some change for overall improvement, it is our responsibility to give all our support to restore our position.”
Mr. Ramnarayan, Director Saran pulp & President Bhivadi (Chamber of Commerce and Industries) shared his concerns on current issues like bank access hacking, computer data hacking etc. Dr D.R Agarwal, Professor Emeritus of Economics at The NorthCap University, Gurugram shared his learned views about quality and productivity in the economy. Mr. Rohit Bhatia, Director Onasis Auto, Vice President Gurgaon Chamber of Commerce & Industries stated that personally he feels the intention of our Prime Minister is right. While Mr. Rahul Kakkar, Director Dynamics & Former President Gurgaon Chamber of Commerce & Industries observed that Prime Minster & Finance Minister promised that more job increase will occur with GDP increase, but with the situation of shortfall of cash, how do we expect to create the new jobs in ‘New Bharat’ that we talk about. Mr. Sanjeev Dagar, Director Logistics opined about the lack of awareness and planning, while Mr. Dwarka Nath, Group Head Hr-Max India concluded that basically our mind set ‘needs to change’. Guest of honor, Mr. Raj Nehru, Vice Chancellor Vishwakarma Skills Development University said if taxable population increases and digital process gets enhanced, it would certainly be good for the country. Brig. S.K Sharma, Vice Chancellor NCU in the end concluded that demonetization is the first step, which needs to be followed up by other initiatives to reduce generation of black money.
The august guest list included professionals from corporates such as Dr. Aqeel Bushrai; Mr. Sudhir, Head HR Dhanuka; Mr. RP Khatana, Director Hitec enterprises; Mr. Amit, HR Manager; Mr. Piyush CEO; Mr. Diwan, ELCINA; Mr. P Tyagi, Head HR Helical Spring; Mr. Rajesh Raina, Head HR; Mr. Arjit Singh, Director Shri Om logistics; Mr. Jawed, Director Fire Solution and others.All in all, a very informative seminar.
- एक अच्छी पहल - 25 April, 2018
- Emaar India Celebrated World Earth Day - 23 April, 2018
- ONGC To Support “SFID” For Inclusive Education Project “Ham Saath Saath” - 17 April, 2018
- Dabur expands CSR coverage in Tezpur - 7 April, 2018
- FY 2018 – 19 BEGINS ON A NEUTRAL STANCE - 7 April, 2018
- Learning and Development in Asia be a part of Change by Anirudh Gupta - 3 April, 2018
- Any Time Meditation - 27 March, 2018
- 150 GIRL CHILDREN TO GET FREE EDUCATION UNDER BETI BACHAO BETI PADAHO - 23 March, 2018
- PARAMOUNT EMOTIONS RECEIVES COMPLETION CERTIFICATE - 19 March, 2018
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018