Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School, Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Homeo medicines freely for Prevention of Seasonal Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has started the Different Projects that includes free medical awareness Drive and provide free medicines also to the childrens in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh Government schools. In this Programme RRHEDS President said.
In this Programme School Principal Smt. K.Jyothirmayi, Homeopathy Doctor Mr. B.N. Rao Chowdary, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- UBS Optimus Foundation launches India chapter to deepen philanthropic engagement - 15 September, 2021
- VBFT Organized World Summit “Prospects of Indian Sports Industry Sustainability Model at Global Level “on National Sports day 29th August 2021 - 3 September, 2021
- Impact Assessment should be integral part of Investor’s agenda & long term strategy for the development of entrepreneurs eco-system in India, said S. Ramann, Chairman & Managing Director SIDBI - 11 August, 2021
- ESG Report of ICICI - 19 July, 2021
- SUPPORT CHESHIRE DISABILITY TRUST (CDT) - 15 July, 2021
- Resource mobilization for Mountain Organisations: Strategies, Adaptations, Trends - 8 July, 2021
- Endress+Hauser India organized a vaccination camp - 2 June, 2021
- SDG Cart Innovation Competition: Contest to reward responsible entrepreneurship - 25 March, 2021
- Indian Corporate Citizenship – Need for Better Civil Society? : CA. Bimal R. Bhatt - 6 March, 2021
- 78 Impact Leaders, Change Makers and Organizations awarded with prestigious Mahatma Award 2020 - 4 February, 2021