Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School, Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Homeo medicines freely for Prevention of Seasonal Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has started the Different Projects that includes free medical awareness Drive and provide free medicines also to the childrens in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh Government schools. In this Programme RRHEDS President said.
In this Programme School Principal Smt. K.Jyothirmayi, Homeopathy Doctor Mr. B.N. Rao Chowdary, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- DRI program graduates 97 women in marketable skills - 27 January, 2020
- Interview with Priyadarshini Nigam, Newgen Software - 23 January, 2020
- CSR Portal “Sahyog” launched by Uttarakhand Govt. - 17 January, 2020
- How to attain positive youth development through sports. New research findings of Dr. Paul Perkins & Prof. Allan Hahn - 14 January, 2020
- International Responsible Investor Network Conference in Mumbai - 13 January, 2020
- International Conference on Peace, Environment & Tourism in Nepal - 8 January, 2020
- Dabur Adopts, Revamps 4 Govt Schools in Rajasthan - 28 December, 2019
- Adani Enterprises Limited-Mining bags top honour at the 18th Annual Greentech Safety Award 2019 - 14 December, 2019
- Impact Talk 2020 On Plastic Waste, A Threat Or An Opportunity - 5 December, 2019
- Niti Aayog asks India Inc to assess CSR impact - 22 November, 2019