Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School, Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Homeo medicines freely for Prevention of Seasonal Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has started the Different Projects that includes free medical awareness Drive and provide free medicines also to the childrens in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh Government schools. In this Programme RRHEDS President said.
In this Programme School Principal Smt. K.Jyothirmayi, Homeopathy Doctor Mr. B.N. Rao Chowdary, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- Fisheye addresses women in advertising with a video on #MeToo - 14 December, 2018
- Gurugram potential as realty investment rises with SPR - 14 December, 2018
- Alpesh Kotadia, city based industrialist is all set to change the concept of affordable homes into desirable homes in budget - 14 December, 2018
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018