Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School, Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Homeo medicines freely for Prevention of Seasonal Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has started the Different Projects that includes free medical awareness Drive and provide free medicines also to the childrens in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh Government schools. In this Programme RRHEDS President said.
In this Programme School Principal Smt. K.Jyothirmayi, Homeopathy Doctor Mr. B.N. Rao Chowdary, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- Endress+Hauser India organized a vaccination camp - 2 June, 2021
- SDG Cart Innovation Competition: Contest to reward responsible entrepreneurship - 25 March, 2021
- Indian Corporate Citizenship – Need for Better Civil Society? : CA. Bimal R. Bhatt - 6 March, 2021
- 78 Impact Leaders, Change Makers and Organizations awarded with prestigious Mahatma Award 2020 - 4 February, 2021
- Conscious Ventures – business with higher purpose - 3 February, 2021
- SDG Cart Innovation Competition: Contest to reward responsible entrepreneurship - 26 January, 2021
- COVID-19 ACADEMY LAUNCHED IN UTTARAKHAND - 6 January, 2021
- Rickshaw mein Suraksha” Mega campaign launched to safeguard Autorickshaw travel from COVID19 by Health Minister Satyendra Jain in New Delhi - 19 December, 2020
- Corteva partners with governments and local communities to ensure health and safety of farmers during the pandemic - 28 September, 2020
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Limited ESG report - 28 September, 2020