Redemption Research for Health and Educational Development Society (RRHEDS) has Conducted a Health Awareness Camp to School Childrens Studying in Kasturba School, Pothavaram Village, Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh for distribution of Homeo medicines freely for Prevention of Seasonal Diseases. R.R.H.E.D.S. has started the Different Projects that includes free medical awareness Drive and provide free medicines also to the childrens in 13 Districts of Andhra Pradesh Government schools. In this Programme RRHEDS President said.
In this Programme School Principal Smt. K.Jyothirmayi, Homeopathy Doctor Mr. B.N. Rao Chowdary, Rise President Sri. Ch. Vincent Paul, R.R.H.E.D.S. President & CEO, Shri. Pulipati Kennady, Secretary Shri. G.P.D.Kumar along with Other Staff of the School and Students are Participated.
- Business meets Human Rights - 21 August, 2019
- Launch of book “The Sundesh Story” – MAKING THE DIFFERENCE - 7 August, 2019
- Companies may face penal action for not meeting CSR rules: Nirmala Sitharaman - 2 August, 2019
- Yokogawa Recognized with Frost & Sullivan Global Customer Value Leadership Award for Integrated Performance Management - 31 July, 2019
- Adani VidyaMandir gets ASSOCHAM Education Excellence Awards as ‘School Serving Social Cause’ - 13 July, 2019
- Adani Foundation brings the joy of learning with new school building - 5 July, 2019
- My Access, My Education, My Right - 27 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India eyes growth in domestic sales - 19 April, 2019
- Endress+Hauser India appoints a CEO - 8 March, 2019
- Interview of Mrs. Yankila Sherpa, Ex. Tourism Minister. GOVT OF NEPAL by Mr. Arun K Singh during SMDT - 18 February, 2019