With the motive to help underprivileged people against cold weather, a huge blanket distribution camp was organised at Sikka Karnam Greens, Sector-143 B, Noida. The distribution camp was organised by Sikka Group, a realty major, which has developed many residential & commercial projects. More than 1000 blankets were distributed by the real estate company amongst construction workers, security guards and poor from the nearby areas. Every year thousands of people die because of cold waves in Northern parts of India during winters. Such free camps help hundreds of people in saving their lives during winters. These camps are organised with a motive to help the underprivileged who otherwise are unable to buy warm clothes or blankets from markets.
“There are hundreds of workers working at our sites who cannot afford to take necessary measures to prevent themselves from chilling winters. Thus, we planned this activity to help them fight against cold. Initiatives like these give us immense pleasure and satisfaction that we were able to spread love and warmth to people who otherwise are left ignored. Also, the activity gave us an opportunity to create awareness amongst our buyers, who also participated with us, to help others who might be in need and are not privileged enough. Previously too, we have been conducting such activities at many of our sites” said Piyush Sharma, Senior Vice President, Sikka Group.
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018