With the motive to help underprivileged people against cold weather, a huge blanket distribution camp was organised at Sikka Karnam Greens, Sector-143 B, Noida. The distribution camp was organised by Sikka Group, a realty major, which has developed many residential & commercial projects. More than 1000 blankets were distributed by the real estate company amongst construction workers, security guards and poor from the nearby areas. Every year thousands of people die because of cold waves in Northern parts of India during winters. Such free camps help hundreds of people in saving their lives during winters. These camps are organised with a motive to help the underprivileged who otherwise are unable to buy warm clothes or blankets from markets.
“There are hundreds of workers working at our sites who cannot afford to take necessary measures to prevent themselves from chilling winters. Thus, we planned this activity to help them fight against cold. Initiatives like these give us immense pleasure and satisfaction that we were able to spread love and warmth to people who otherwise are left ignored. Also, the activity gave us an opportunity to create awareness amongst our buyers, who also participated with us, to help others who might be in need and are not privileged enough. Previously too, we have been conducting such activities at many of our sites” said Piyush Sharma, Senior Vice President, Sikka Group.
- A Virtual Dialogue: Addressing the Crisis through Solidarity & Partnership - 18 July, 2020
- Relaxo Foundation Salutes the Unsung Warriors - 13 July, 2020
- Successful execution of online course: Introduction to CSR and Sustainability. - 6 July, 2020
- Talk – Application for CSR & Sustainability in Management Verticals by Dr Anil Jaggi - 1 July, 2020
- Soul Of Braj Federation Born With a Right Intension - 14 June, 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Agriculture: Reimagining the Way Forward (A collective effort of Government, Corporate and CSOs) - 11 June, 2020
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020