Gurgaon, Haryana , India
SolarHippo, India’s leading marketplace for Solar and Clean Energy products has today announced the addition of a new category- Air Purifiers. The marketplace offers a wide range of affordable air purifiers starting from Rs. 4,500/- that ensures clean, germ-free and unpolluted environment. With the increasing pollution levels especially in the urban areas, there is greater need to purify air for the health and well-being especially of kids, old persons and people affected with respiratory disorders.
The contemporary air purifiers are equipped with latest technology like HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) and advanced purification system to keep away germs. The air purifiers offer efficient Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and air flow rate. It also shows ACH (Air Changes per Hour) which indicates the number of times the entire volume of air inside a room is replaced during the course of one hour. The higher the number of changes, the better it is.
Commenting on the recent addition in company’s product portfolio, Mr. Rajiv Kumar, Founder & CEO, Hippo Innovations Pvt. Ltd., parent company of SolarHippo said : “We are excited to launch a new category of Air Purifiers and it has some of the best in category products that have been designed considering the Indian eco-system. At SolarHippo, we remain committed to provide our customers with products that can complement their lifestyles while ensuring a cleaner environment. With the alarming pollution levels across India, we are hopeful that with our latest offering customers will be able to breathe fresh and healthy indoors. Air Purifiers come as an extension to the brands’ focus to offer a strong product portfolio that can help customers experience a clean environment.”
Customers will be able to choose from a variety of affordable high grade HEPA purifiers and de humidifiers that will be available in different sizes and forms- whole house, single room, mini air purifier, floor mounted, table top. The Air Purification Systems available on the platform are based on the principal of PCO (photo-catalytic oxidation using UV) along with high grade HEPA & carbon filter- to neutralize allergens like dust, pollen, smoke, odour, bacteria, virus, other micro-organisms, and toxic gases. Acknowledging the rising level of pollution and increasing health concerns amongst consumers, bigger electronics brands such as Philips, Panasonic, Kent, Eureka Forbes, Daikin have all launched a series of Air Purifiers in market.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018