New Delhi, Delhi, India
Stylam Industries Limited manufacturers of adhesives & laminates today reported consolidated revenues of Rs.69.98 crores for the quarter ended March 2016 as against Rs.58.51 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous quarter ended year. Partially, offset by strong revenue growth in standalone business on the back of continued Laminate Industry growth. The Consolidated Net Profit for the quarter was 75.80% Rs. 3.85 crores, as compared to Rs.2.19 crores for the corresponding quarter of the previous year. Their sales increase 19.60% to Rs. 69.98 crores, as compared to Rs. 58.51 crores for the previous quarter of the previous year.
In Laminate Industry, Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding & Flooring and newly launched Pre-Laminated Particle Board, supported the sales growth in this quarter. Their domestic segment of the Company grew Y-o-Y in the quarter with all types of laminate segment growth. The company expects to continue its volume growth with a full year of Laminate, Adhesive, Door Skins, Exterior Cladding, Exterior Flooring, new Pre-Laminated Particle Board and other new and exciting products like Solid Acrylic Sheet that will be launched in the coming time period under the Company’s Horizon next strategy.
This year, Stylam bagged two prestigious awards: Indian Power Brand Rising Star & Mega Brands which reflects their excellence in the quality products.
About STYLAM :
STYLAM Industries Ltd., India’s one of the largest decorative laminate manufacturing company and an emerging global player. Since its inception in 1991 and listed in Bombay Stock Exchange in 1995, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has grown from strength to strength to evolve as a truly Indian Multinational with consumers spread across the world. STYLAM today has state-of-the-art manufacturing plant of laminate and adhesive at Panchkula near to Chandigarh. The company has witnessed remarkable growth from past 25 years of excellence in producing high-quality laminates. The company has ISO 9001:2008, FSC, Greenguard and many more environmental related credentials for manufacturing laminates and adhesives. Today, STYLAM Industries Ltd. has a superior edge above competition.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018