As a motive to spread awareness for health among the residents, a free of cost health camp was organized on Sunday within the premises of TDI City society located in Kundli. The campaign was held in association with the Help Age India, a leading non-profit organization caring for disadvantaged elderly senior citizens. The checkup included general examinations to check blood pressure, blood sugar, etc. The event was held in high regard as the residents turned up on a large scale. Approximately, a hundred registrations from the residents were recorded.
“Making people realize the importance of health is very important. Due to lack of time and awareness amid the working class, timely health screenings are often neglected. Due to work and various other factors, the same working class faces stress and mental discomfort frequently which gradually causes blood pressure and heart-related severe issues. In order to prevent such extreme health issues, one must keep a check on his overall health. Health screenings would definitely detect one’s issues with the physical state before time and prevent further health related damage. The health of our residents is among our prime concerns and we look forward to coming up with more such health-related events wherein people can turn up with zero trouble” said Mr. Vivek Gandhi, Executive Director, TDI Infratech.
- Crixfeed is live now - 18 March, 2018
- Dabur adopts, revamps Chapaguri Govt School in Tezpur - 15 March, 2018
- Free Health Camp & Medicine Distribution by Emaar India for Colonnade site labourers - 14 March, 2018
- Paramount Golf Foreste bags first prize in Greater Noida Flower Show by GNIDA - 14 March, 2018
- Emaar India commemorates 47th National Safety Day & Week - 12 March, 2018
- Drivers of Change – How Skylar Cabs Aims to Transform the Way Women Commute - 9 March, 2018
- Galway Foundation – Self Empowerment Program - 9 March, 2018
- DENTAL AWARENESS CAMP CONDUCTED BY RRHEDS - 3 March, 2018
- Dabur’s Sanitation & Hygiene awareness drive in Tezpur - 27 February, 2018
- Team Amal India, running No Horn Movement in Kutch region - 24 February, 2018