Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
TechnipFMC has received a special recognition award for their flagship community development initiative in India, ‘Seed of Hope’, at the 13th National Convention 2018 held by Global Compact Network India on 8th June 2018 at Shangri-La, Bengaluru.
Over 65 entities from private sector, public sector, NGOs and academic institutes contested in the Case Study Competition to demonstrate Innovative Practices on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The shortlisted ones presented to the eminent jury panel, followed by Q&A round.
TechnipFMC has been recognized by the jury panel as a responsible corporate citizen in private sector for their integrated village development project at Suva Village in Dahej, Gujarat under the aegis of their flagship CSR program – Seed of Hope. The project was initiated in late 2016 with an aim to improve the quality of life of the villagers of Suva in alignment with the UN SDGs framework:
- enhancing the quality of education
- improving access to healthcare
- promoting skill development
- empowering women with livelihood opportunities
- emphasizing environmental sustainability like promoting clean energy, hygiene, sanitation and improving biodiversity
On receiving the award, Swayantani Ghosh, India Communications & CSR Head, TechnipFMC India thanked the jury panel saying, “The recognition is indeed motivating for us to continue our contribution to economic development, thereby improving the quality of life of the local community wherever we operate. Our approach to sustainability goes beyond acting responsibly and is focused on three thematic areas: supporting communities, advancing gender diversity and respecting the environment.”
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
We are uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiency across project lifecycles from concept to project delivery and beyond. Through innovative technologies and improved efficiencies, our offering unlocks new possibilities for our clients in developing their oil and gas resources.
Each of our more than 37,000 employees is driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions, and rethinking how the best results are achieved.
To learn more about us and how we are enhancing the performance of the world’s energy industry, go to TechnipFMC.com and follow us on Twitter @TechnipFMC.
About Technip India :
Technip India is a subsidiary of TechnipFMC Group bringing in strong expertise in the field of Onshore – Refining, Petrochemicals, LNG, Fertilizers, Oil & Gas; Offshore – Process Platform and Subsea Engineering. Growing strong with 2700 + people in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad along with a modular manufacturing yard at Dahej, Gujarat, TechnipFMC in India is one-stop consultancy and EPC project organization committed to deliver exciting projects for the energy industry across the world with a complete range of services from licensing, PMC services, FEED, basic engineering to full EPC projects – ‘Concept to Commissioning’.
Being a responsible corporate citizen, we always strive to accelerate inclusive growth of the local community wherever we operate by empowering sustainable communities, advancing gender diversity and ensuring environmental responsibility in alignment with our foundational belief of fostering sustainability.
- Virtual Conference on Shaping the Energy Future : Challenges and Opportunities SEFCO-2020 - 2 June, 2020
- ASSOCHAM CSR WEBINAR on Collaborate and Co-create a CSR Ecosystem for challenges ahead - 26 May, 2020
- 1st State level Webinar held on “Covid-19, Lockdoad & Uttarakhand” - 24 May, 2020
- Can CSR make a difference to the impact of COVID-19? : Dr. Michael Hopkins - 16 May, 2020
- Weak governance and lack of due diligence pose a grave risk to CSR programs: EY survey - 14 May, 2020
- Impact of COVID–19 & Its Impact on Development Sector - 4 May, 2020
- Need a Behavioural Change, a “Jan Andolan” to deal with Pandemics: Dr Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog - 24 April, 2020
- Dabur Group Pledges Support to Fight COVID-19 Pandemic - 11 April, 2020
- Aditya Birla group contributes Rs 500 crore to fight Covid-19 pandemic - 4 April, 2020
- Corporates Can Spend Social Funds On Measures To Fight Coronavirus: Finance Ministry - 24 March, 2020