Kochi, Kerala, India
UAE Exchange India made a remarkable progress in business activities with exemplary services to serve the nation towards growth. Development of a Nation means the social well being of society. Company initiated in these lines through CSR programs to support the unbanked groups by providing education scholarships, healthcare programs, and through nature-friendly activities. Now CSR activity becomes an integral part of business.
For the exemplary services through philanthropic activity Company has won the ‘Innov and Eminent award 2017’ for the CSR category organized by ‘Ek Kaam Desh Ke Naam’. This award focused on the Corporate & Individuals throughout the country for their exceptional contribution to Nations Economic and Social Development. Award was handed over by Mr. Thawar Chand Gehlot, Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment and Mr. Manoj Tiwari, famous actor, MP at an exclusive event at Le Meridian, New Delhi on 15th January 2018. The prestigious award was received by Mr. Rohit Kumar, Regional Head, Delhi and Rajasthan.
- Ambuja Cement’s Skill Development Initiative Collaborates With DDU-GKY - 23 July, 2018
- United Way Mumbai and Coca-Cola India Join Hands to Organize Beach Clean-up Drives Under ‘Clean Shores Mumbai’ Initiative - 27 June, 2018
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation hosts panel discussion on ‘Making Markets work for the Poor’ - 21 June, 2018
- Dosti Realty Spreads Awareness Through Their Tree Plantation Drive at Dosti West County - 7 June, 2018
- Siddha Group Launches World Environment Day Initiative in Association With Kolkata Municipal Corporation - 7 June, 2018
- Tata Starbucks Reinforces Its Commitment to Sustainability - 5 June, 2018
- GEF Capital Partners to Be the Catalyst for ESDS’ Growth Ambitions - 5 June, 2018
- USISPF Launches CEO Water Alliance - 5 June, 2018
- Social Entrepreneurs Amar and Payal Tulsiyan, Co-Founders of Menstrual Hygiene Awareness Initiative the Niine Movement, Receive Partners in Health Award at FOGSI International Women’s Health Summit - 4 June, 2018
- Sanjib Datta Takes Over as Managing Director of Mahanagar Gas Limited - 4 June, 2018