Continuing further on their efforts to contribute towards the society under their CSR initiative ‘BIHAAN’, team VEGREX again came forward for a noble cause of donating for the flood affected people in Kerala. The donations comprised of several cartons of cereals, glucose biscuits, pulses, grains and multiple other basic food items along with medical supplies much required in the current situation in the flood hit state. The donations were handed over directly to the competent Kerala government authorities at the Kerala House located in New Delhi near Jantar Mantar.
Looking at the present scenario of the state of Kerala, the management at VEGREX started sourcing food and relief materials along with medical supplies to be sent further ahead. The condition in the state has shifted from rescue to relief with the state government doing all in its limits to bring back the state to normalcy.
Expressing her views about this activity conducted under BIHAAN and feeling content, Monaly Sinha, MD, Vegrex Communications Pvt. Ltd. said, “We are very thankful to the Government of Kerala for giving us an opportunity to serve our countrymen in a time when they need us the most. Every bit of contribution helps towards the cause and we urge everyone to support. In a time when the whole nation stands with the people of Kerala, it was our duty and moral obligation to do our part. We believe that in times of crisis, intent is what brings people closer and together. We are very happy that the donations were received very generously by the authorities who appreciated our efforts towards the cause. We will pray and hope that the state returns to its glorious self very soon and we all stand with the people of the state in these difficult times.”
VEGREX, a name derived from three words; evolVE, GRow and EXcel, is an end to end marketing solutions company with diverse services to help you with all your marketing needs under one roof. Driven with the core ideas of three management graduates, VEGREX will not just serve as a consultant on board but will work as an integral part of your organisation, helping you achieve astounding results in the times ahead.
- Interview with Priyadarshini Nigam, Newgen Software - 23 January, 2020
- CSR Portal “Sahyog” launched by Uttarakhand Govt. - 17 January, 2020
- How to attain positive youth development through sports. New research findings of Dr. Paul Perkins & Prof. Allan Hahn - 14 January, 2020
- International Responsible Investor Network Conference in Mumbai - 13 January, 2020
- International Conference on Peace, Environment & Tourism in Nepal - 8 January, 2020
- Dabur Adopts, Revamps 4 Govt Schools in Rajasthan - 28 December, 2019
- Adani Enterprises Limited-Mining bags top honour at the 18th Annual Greentech Safety Award 2019 - 14 December, 2019
- Impact Talk 2020 On Plastic Waste, A Threat Or An Opportunity - 5 December, 2019
- Niti Aayog asks India Inc to assess CSR impact - 22 November, 2019
- First UAE Conscious Consumer study highlights need for urgent action - 21 November, 2019