Launching its flagship CSR initiative, ‘BIHAAN’, team VEGREX organised an exclusive clothes donation activity at Uday Foundation centre, Aurbindo Marg. The management at VEGREX had collected old good conditioned clothes of varied sizes from their neighbourhoods for donation, and handed them over to the team at Uday Foundation who will further help in distributing these to the ones in need.
The team also met the support staff at the foundation and discussed various ways of getting associated with the foundation for their future initiatives. This will not only involve donations but would also include some community time with the inmates of the foundation wherein they would be involved in reading and teaching sessions with the kids, organising medical camps for everyone and educational outings from time to time.
Delighted at the prospects of BIHAAN and feeling satisfied after their first activity, Monaly Sinha, MD, Vegrex Communications Pvt. Ltd. said, “There is one common goal in all the efforts everyone puts in today’s world and that is to secure a better tomorrow for people around, but during the process, people tend to forget that this growth should not be limited to just ourselves and our loved ones. There should be a unidirectional approach defining whatever we are trying to achieve should also benefit the society as a whole. We are still budding in our initiative of moving ahead with our organisation but we have pledged to ourselves that with every step we take for our growth, we will ensure that the society benefits from it as well.”
About VEGREX :
VEGREX, a name derived from three words; evolVE, GRow and EXcel, is an end to end marketing solutions company with diverse services to help you with all your marketing needs under one roof. Driven with the core ideas of three management graduates, VEGREX will not just serve as a consultant on board but will work as an integral part of your organisation, helping you achieve astounding results in the times ahead.
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018
- Dabur adopts, renovates Sessa Panbari Primary School in Tezpur - 29 August, 2018
- VEGREX COMMUNICATIONS EXTENDS ITS SUPPORT TOWARDS KERALA FLOOD VICTIMS - 23 August, 2018
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce Hosts Annual Conference on Achieving SDGs by Leveraging CSR Programs - 22 August, 2018