Delhi/NCR : In an exclusive event organised by NCR realty major Gulshan Homz, a ‘Ground Breaking Ceremony’ was performed at the site of their latest project Gulshan Bellina in Greater Noida West. The event was marked with a hawan event to start with which was attended by all the employees along with the management. Customers of the project were also seen present for the ceremony with the most distinguishing feature being the presence of Gulshan Homz’s previous customers who had gathered to wish them well on their new endeavour.
After the hawan event, excavation work kicked off then and there which went a great way to ascertain the customers on Gulshan Homz’s promise of timely delivery. The project has been welcomed a lot by the buyers’ fraternity which boasts of many exclusive facilities like rainwater harvesting, customer care center, special play-pen for kids. The project also features an exclusive welcome lounge along with a coffee shop which has been a highlight in their previous projects as well.
The event was graced by the presence of Mr. Deepak Kapoor, President CREDAI – Western U.P. who is also a director at Gulshan Homz. Being satisfied with the progress and steps in this direction he said, “The project was launched with some great expectations on the sides of the customers and it is very good that we have received the environmental clearances concerning the project. The work has now commenced and we expect to complete the project on time, delivering on the promises we made to our customers at the launch of the project.”
- Indoor Air Quality in Hospitals - 4 December, 2018
- Pratibha Syntex bags three awards including ‘Dare to Dream’ and ‘Innovation Award’ - 30 November, 2018
- Trends in HR to lookout for in 2019 - 30 November, 2018
- An Initiative of Solidarity: Deepalaya Steps In to Rebuild Two Government Schools in One of the Worst Flood-Hit Areas of Kerala - 1 October, 2018
- Modernising Pharma Manufacturing with co-innovation - 1 October, 2018
- Dabur Extends CSR Programme to Jammu; Adopts & Revamps Govt School - 25 September, 2018
- Co working space in Indore - 25 September, 2018
- Principal completes acquisition of Principal Pnb Asset Management Company in India - 1 September, 2018
- आपका छोटा सा योगदान किसी का जीवन पुनर्स्थापित कर सकेगा - 31 August, 2018
- Ambuja Cement Takes Lead to Stabilise Lives of Flood-Affected People in Kerala - 29 August, 2018